News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Welcome, to the Barkhills OOC

Started by The Skarzs, August 03, 2014, 02:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Noticed. Okay, I'll get a post up when I have time. Possibly now, possibly NOT now.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I don't want to sound like a nag, but I was wondering why no one's posted in Barkhills? I realize some of us are still locked down by RP flow, but if someone's able to get in a good post edge-wise that'd be great.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

I already posted last; I was going to start poking people in the ribs within a couple of days.
Hopefully Corn will have a chance to post.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

So what, have the able-bodied mustelids joined up with the army or not?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jasper

I believe most of them needed help, and stayed behind. You're characters have joined though, I assume. I guess that's really up to you.

The Skarzs

Okay, just to clear things up before I post.
The army from Rakar hadn't caught up with us yet at the Mustelids; they would be there to help the clans shorty. In the meantime, the Mossflowerians and Karn would go off after the bear. I forgot to have Karn ask Jet's characters join the group, so I'll be editing that in my previous post.
Just had to mention these because Jasper's post had clashed with what was happening.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

It shouldn't - I meant that the army of Rakar would aid the Mustalids when they caught up - I guess that wasn't clear enough.

Are there any points I need to edit for this?

The Skarzs

I may have misread; oh well.

Posting now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 22, 2014, 10:54:46 PM
I may have misread; oh well.

Posting now.

No you were right! My mistake, I misunderstood what was going on. I'll edit it immediately. Sorry about that.

The Skarzs

I'm sorry I haven't posted; I've been having trouble trying to think of a way to keep stuff in line, and I don't want the whole thing to fray.
They will eventually have to fight the bear, yes, but they'll take it down; it's just going to take their skill and a bit of sweat and blood if not some clever thinking. It wasn't my intention for any of them to find out about the bear until they came upon it, but hey: that's what is so interesting about RPs.

Does anyone have any ideas that might help motivate my speedy response?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

It's okay, I'm having a lack of motivation as well. As for motivating. . . . I don't know. Lemme think.

Gwen A. Mouse

Can't think of anything at the moment....

I do have something to point out to Izeroth though. Hi, Izzy! :]
Quote from: Izeroth on January 07, 2015, 12:14:12 AM
"Trillo and Ginny both raise good points," Ashtail added. "Why in 'gates are we following this... monster? We can't risk losing beasts here; we need all we've got if we're to defeat that wolf.
Trillo is the one that said something about it- Ginny was just thinking. Either one of us could do a quick edit, really. I could make it so Ginny says her thoughts out loud, or you could fix yours however you'd like...or whatever. (Ehh, sorry for being a bit nitpicky here.)
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

The Skarzs

I fear this RP is going to die. . . Jasper has left the forums, Conrad has been inactive, so has Corn and Gwen. If you wish to continue this, please post here.
Also, if anyone new would like to take over Jasper's character, please talk to me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm still in, but I wouldn't say Jasper's left, he just doesn't seem the type to do that without telling us.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This