News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Seeing Auras

Started by Unimaginative, August 07, 2014, 06:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

Does anyone else know what Auras are? The Magnetic Field that surrounds the body of all living, and many inanimate things,  and has colors that vary by mood and personality?

It's actually possible to see Auras, if you know how. A lot of people would dismiss them as false, but I know how to (and have seen) Auras before.

Can anyone else see them?

My aura is Dark Purple and Red.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rusvul

BlueRose

My Aura is pink!

I've never been able to see Auras, but I had a friend who could. (He could also see ghosts. Kinda freaked me out, but not for long.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on August 07, 2014, 09:49:29 PM
My Aura is pink!

I've never been able to see Auras, but I had a friend who could. (He could also see ghosts. Kinda freaked me out, but not for long.)

My dad can see them. Both auras and ghosts, the latter of which he handed down to me. I've tried to see auras, but I can't.

Unimaginative

There are two ways to see Auras: Either spend a long time learning, which doesn't always work, or you can be born with the ability.

I'm one of the latter.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

BlueRose

I tried to learn to see Auras (my friend tried to force me to learn, actually) but it never worked. I can see one ghost though! His name is Kevin, and he's Mongolian.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

BlueRose

You don't believe me? *pout*

Kevin has been my best friend for two years now. :)

Gwen A. Mouse

Though I can't see auras particularly well, I can see energy in general (not in color though, sadly). Also, I am able to heal a little. Still working on expanding my abilities though- I have a loooong way to go. :P
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

The Mask

How do you learn to see these, things?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gwen A. Mouse

*shrug* Maybe you have to be born with the ability, or maybe you can learn it from somebody- I really have no idea.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Kitsune

Once I saw something around my body that was kind of bluish. It was only about a centimeter or two thick. My parents thought that I was having a migraine or something so they made me take Advil lol. ;D  Could this have been my aura or something?

Gwen A. Mouse

Tam and Martin

I wonder what my Aura would look like....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

I'm more curious about what on earth an 'aura' is for, or what it means.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.