News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Seeing Auras

Started by Unimaginative, August 07, 2014, 06:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

As Pocahontas said "Every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit, has a name" (I don't know why I'm quoting that,I've never seen that movie)

I'm just playing Devil's advocate here, I've never spoken to a rock or a tree
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

The explanation of auras.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 28, 2014, 03:50:08 PM
But a pencil and rock are inanimate objects. They're not alive. So...how do they have thoughts? :P

*Is staring at Jukka in rage and shock*

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 28, 2014, 08:42:36 PM
As Pocahontas said "Every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit, has a name" (I don't know why I'm quoting that,I've never seen that movie)

I'm just playing Devil's advocate here, I've never spoken to a rock or a tree

Exactly! And, honestly, not seeing Pocahontas is betterthan seeing it twenty million times. (A sister was obsessed with it). And, a lot of people haven't spoken with rocks, trees, pencils, dirt (One of the most tricky to talk to. Ever.), and so on and so forth.

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on August 28, 2014, 10:28:38 PM
The explanation of auras.

Eh. . . . . . . Hold up! Lemme go call my dad. He could explain it much better than I can. And so he should. . . . Considering he's the one who sees them. . . . . .  Okeydoke! So, basically, an aura is a frce field around every living thing. It changes depends on a person's health, mood, so on and so forth. Each one is unique t the person/creature it belongs to.

Kitsune

Is it possible to manipulate your aura or something like that? Like to.. do stuff? :P

Cornflower MM

Ummm. . . . *Is dialing the phone* That depends on what sort of stuff.

Rusvul

Make lights and hurl energy bolts at people?

Gwen A. Mouse

Quote from: PluggFiretail on August 29, 2014, 03:00:43 AM
Is it possible to manipulate your aura or something like that? Like to.. do stuff? :P
Yes. In fact, I can (sort of) use mine to heal. Not like, touch someone's gaping wound and suddenly it's all better. But, minor stuff. Like headaches, umm, stuff like that.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 29, 2014, 04:15:33 PM
Lights, not so much, but "energy bolts"... yes, in a sense. My older brother is really good with using his energy. My mom remembers this time when he (standing across the room) raised his hand, and her hair all stood on end. She said she never had to worry about him getting attacked by a wild animal.

Also, as cheesy an example as this is... if you've seen Dragon Ball, you should know about the Kamehameha thing. Using energy is kind of like that- you have to gather it up, focus it, and then use it to do what you want. Although, it usually doesn't result in a blasted-apart wall or anything like that. That's pure artistic license.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 28, 2014, 11:13:14 PM
But a pencil and rock are inanimate objects. They're not alive. So...how do they have thoughts? :P

*Is staring at Jukka in rage and shock* DON'T. EVER. SAY. THAT. TO. ME. AGAIN.

What? I'm not being rude, I'm just stating a fact. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Mask

Ki. Okay righty o. I can see these 'auras then. At least I can channel my ki to some extent. But I can't blow things up. YET!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 30, 2014, 12:56:56 AM

Please, Jukka.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 29, 2014, 04:15:33 PM

I can, to an extent, 'hurl energy bolts'. I can't do it like Gwen's brother can, but yes. I'm sure some of you know I'm an empath? Well, that comes into play a little bit.

The Mask

Well, can't do that, but I'm practicing channeling my ki into my ninjutsu and punches.I'm not great as I'm natural pretty weedy and weak but I'm getting stronger.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 31, 2014, 03:36:17 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 30, 2014, 12:56:56 AM

Just don't. Okay? Please. Don't.

*Shrugs* But I was only stating a fact...why are you so upset? :P

Anyway, I'm gonna leave this thread before I get really annoyed...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Good idea, Jukka.

Quote from: The Mask on September 01, 2014, 07:56:08 AM
Well, can't do that, but I'm practicing channeling my ki into my ninjutsu and punches.I'm not great as I'm natural pretty weedy and weak but I'm getting stronger.

That's a good idea.

Spearfinn

Do ghosts have like a physical presence
Redwallllllll!

Cornflower MM

Please explain what you mean by 'physical.' I need more to go on, Spear. ;)