News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Let's stray from the usual. . .

Started by The Skarzs, August 20, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Okay, I would appreciate if this topic is not intruded upon by any of the warring parties outside. If you do end up doing so, you will be asked to leave, as it is becoming boring and, frankly, quite annoying.
You may talk or do anything, just stay away from any and all things concerning alliances, baby turtles, war, and god-moding stuff.
Thank you.

Now, let's do something nice for a change. Please pass the biscuits.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Hey Skarzs! Nice topic!

*Passes biscuits*

What did you guys do today?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

Lovely topic! Perfect for a neutral party. Pass the raspberry jam?

I'm spending the day at the library (again). Best place to be!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

Sure. *Passes rasberry jam*

I like libraries! Mostly because it's quiet and I can get away from my other 7 siblings.

The Skarzs

Woke up at seven, ate breakfast, gave the dog his medicine, attempted to do some homework, got the computer stolen by my brother, tried to clean stuff that needs to be given away, and made this topic.
@Blue: Yes, the library!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

I......

Woke up at four, did my school until 8:00, then did a little of bass fishing then came on the forum for a few minutes to check on my RP. THen I went outside, worked a little on my brother's Ford Bronco project, then did some more school, decided to take a break and Now I am here!

BlueRose

I come to the library to escape the complete silence at home. And internet.

At the moment, I'm posting on this topic and listening to Project DIVA f - World's End Dancehall. I'm becoming rather fond of the Project DIVA music.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

BlueRose

Thing is, I'm more into the slightly morbid songs... No idea why. Ashes to Ashes is fun to listen to. (I really like listening to stuff in different languages....)

Tam and Martin

BlueRose

Isn't it? The guy singing the song dies at the end of Ashes to Ashes... *points to avatar* He's got an interesting voice, despite it being computer generated.

Tam and Martin

Yes. Hmm.

I feel like shooting my plastic army figures now.

BlueRose

Sorry, my last few posts have been a little weird, huh? Whups. Brownies, anyone?

Tam and Martin