News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Let's stray from the usual. . .

Started by The Skarzs, August 20, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 21, 2014, 01:20:10 AM
Ummmm. . . . . . . . . . . . . Peach cobbler, anybody? Just made it. Oh, and have some cookies. The cookies are in the ten by ten by ten box behind me, and the cobbler is in that thingy balancing on top of the huge box.
If you know me well enough then you know my answer  ;D
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 21, 2014, 01:01:29 AM
@Tam: Let me google that, I only know mine because it's on a sticker and I memorized it when I bought it.

Okay, got it.

Start (Windows key) > In the search bar, type in 'dxdiag' and hit enter > 'System' tab, under 'Model Number' it'll show your computer's number.

...Err... Assuming you're on Windows 7. Which hopefully you are. I'm not a fan of Windows 8, myself.
Sadly, I am not on a Windows 7 and man, I really hate Windows 8! I found this one for a good price though so I just went ahead and got it.

Wish it was a Windows 7.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Windows 8 makes sense on a tablet.
If I wanted a tablet I'd buy a tablet.
I want a computer, not a tablet.
Thus, Windows 8 doesn't make sense to me at all.

Heh, to quote a friend of mine. 'Windows ate what? My perfectly decent and usable operating system?'

Regardless, this details how to do the same thing on Windows 8. It is, of course, more complicated.

Tam and Martin

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

That should work just fine for word processing and internet browsing, as long as you don't need to do much gaming or graphical processing or anything like that, you shouldn't need anything more. :D

Tam and Martin

It is what I needed. I mostly needed/wanted it for school/internet.

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 20, 2014, 10:02:18 PM
@Blue: Is DIVA anything like Vocaloid? They sound kind of similar from your description.......I love Vocaloid

Yes! Vocaloid! That! I'm totally addicted. I particularly like anything with Gakupo's voice in it. (The Gakupo cover of Demons by ImagineDragons is AMAZING. I also really like Dancing Samurai.... :D )
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

These words. . .they mean something. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Somehow I just managed to find a list of songs in which everyone dies/is killed in the end...

I LOVE IT. I must secretly be emo.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Uuhhh. . . don't go around cutting your wrists, please.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Nah, I can't stand the sight of blood. And my wrists are fairly nice ones, how could I stand to harm them? (My ankles, maybe, but that's only because I wound them on accident all the time, so a few more scars wouldn't be out of place...)

The Skarzs

Yeah, you might be turning slightly emo. Maybe you should go Goth instead. :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Hmm, Goth I could probably handle... Thing is, I look horrid in dark colors...

Rusvul

If you cut your wrists, I'll stab you.

...Wait, that's counterproductive...

Umm...