"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gwen A. Mouse

Here she is.

my character
Name: Emilaya Craith

Nickname: Em, Emmi

Species: Otter

Appearance: Shorter than most of her species, and with an athletic build, Emmi can slip into a lot of places other otters can't. Her fur is so dark brown it almost looks black, and her underside is only marginally lighter. Her eyes are amber.

Clothes: Emmi wears a loose-fitting black tunic (short sleeved) and an unadorned brown leather belt. The belt holds five pouches, with various contents. The belt also carries sheaths for her twin daggers. Also, she wears black fingerless gloves. (The kind with cut-off fingertips, not the kind that just has one big hole.)

Weaponry: Though Emmi prefers to avoid direct confrontation in battle, she does have a pair of simple yet elegant daggers (a gift from her uncle) that work quite nicely in close combat.
much like the one found here
Her preferred weapon, however, is her flute. Disassembled, it fits into a pouch on her belt. When put together, she can play it just fine- or use it as a blowgun. She also has sleeping elixirs and poisons of varying strengths that she can dip her darts into.

Distinguishing marks: Other than her unusually dark fur, Emmi has one distinguishing feature- a scar on the back of her left paw. It is a brand in the shape of a crescent moon and star.

Personality: Emmi is a generally cheerful beast, and she loves nothing more than belting out a good sea shanty or two. Except maybe parting your gold from your pockets. And not necessarily for spending. She loves thievery for the excitement it provides. As one can imagine, her slight physique and roguish, impudent nature got her into a lot of trouble when she was younger. She still carries the desire for adventure, but she is perhaps more cautious and levelheaded than she used to be.

Accent/Voice: Emmi has a British accent and average-range voice for her age. She can, however, imitate a few different accents.

Alignment: She follows her own personal code of honor, which is generally in line with what most beasts consider to be morally good. Though she's motivated mostly by her own interests, she is not above helping/caring about others.
[close]

Sorry, she's kind of... detailed. Oh, I have the contents of her pouches all written down, if you'd like to see that. I'm not just using them as "pull-whatever-I-want-out-of-here-because-I-never-specified-it" bags.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Unimaginative

Accepted. Unfortuantly, my brother (I'm Han's sister, he asked me to do this) will be gone for a few days and unable to start this or accept anymore characters for a little while, because he just got a concussion at soccer practice. It's pretty mild, and he should be back in a few days.

Spread the word, please.

Gwen A. Mouse

Will do. Man, it must be concussion season or something- tell Han we wish him well.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

I guess it must be, Gwen. Tell him Corn says hi!

Unimaginative

I will. It's not concussion season for Han, just soccer season.

Dannflower Reguba

I'll almost certainly have one character, and I might make more. (Unless there are rules against such actions, I'm not completely in-tune with the rules).

Name: Saerilla (sair-ill-uh)

Species: Squirrel

Appearance: Her fur is a shimmering gold with many flashy, sharp silver streaks. Her tail is slightly smaller than others, and her ears are quite sharp. Her eyes are deep and dark ocean blue, notorious for attracting mesmeric attention. She wears a grey tunic and trousers. The tunic's hood is deep, allowing her to hide her facial features if need be. She also wears light, thin, and soft boots. Carries a satchel which holds everything she lives off of, and a seemingly withered old staff that's mottled grey and brown.

Distinguishing marks: The silver streaks and markings.

Personality: Quite cheery, optimistic, compassionate, fervent. She loves to help others in the many ways she can, she travels specifically so she has more chances than she otherwise would. She loves to sing and dance, to join others in the playing of music, she loves to joke and laugh... But be warned, though those she calls her friends wouldn't know, the streetwise say she's got some secrets up her sleeves.

Accent/Voice: Sweet, gentle, kindly.

History: She is a descendant of Fwirl, and inherited many of her traits despite the expansive amount of time between their generations. Her fur color, beauty, and her care for others are the most predominant and noticeable of the lot. She had a fairly un-eventful childhood, but took to wandering as a way to find others and help them.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Unimaginative

Looking good so far Dan, you'll be accepted when she has a Name and Voice.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Unimaginative

Jetthebinturong

Excellent, now I need to think of a good character
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jasper

Apologies for being late on this.
Name: Foulfang Messycoat
Alias: Warmwhiskers Cuttlefish
Species: Ferret
Appearance: squinty - eyed, darkly shaded ferret. Wears a dark blue cloak that blends in with the night. In the cowl of his cloak his eyes appear to be deep black empty slits.
Fur: Formerly white, but dyed a darker shade.
Eyes: thin and black
Personality: Although weak willed, he is smart, cruel and undoubtedly evil. Who knows what his sinister plot is this time?  :)
Accent/Voice: slurred and whispering, not unlike a snake.
Weapons: Foulfang keeps a jagged, black dagger in his belt under his cloak. If searched he sometimes cleverly hides it into the sleeves of his cloak. He also has a tiny throwing knife in an unnoticeable holster around his neck. His favorite trick is to act as though he is scratching his neck, when he is really readying for a deadly throw.

Unimaginative

Delthion

Name: Oroinath Sprucepaw
Nickname: Nath
Titles: Former prince of Belethor a land to the far east.
Species: Squirrel
Appearance:  All covered in Fur, eyes, and distinguishing marks.
Fur: Orangeish brown.
Eyes: Emerald green.
Clothes: Wears forest green tunic, and belt that was given to him by his grandfather; dark brown and studded with emeralds.
Distinguishing marks: Scar running from his left ear to his mouth.
Personality: Shy, sometimes cold, whenever he is he has a look as if he is looking to where others can't see to his past. But he is a stout friend.
Accent/Voice: No accent, lowish voice, can be very loud at times.
Other: His family used to be the royal family of Belethor. But they had been massacred leaving Onoirath to roam, he was as far as he knew the last of his family line.

Hope you don't mind me adding an "other" category, just wanted to get his history in.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Unimaginative