News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Epic of the Golden Tomb

Started by Unimaginative, August 21, 2014, 01:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

All done, though I might give her an accent or make minor changes. Anything I would change won't be RP affecting though.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Oh, crackadoodledandy!

Arya's done.

Unimaginative

Izeroth

Name: Lieutenant Hirglen
Nickname: "old ragged ears"
Title: A lieutenant in his majesty's army
Species: Pine marten
Appearance: Typical pine marten coloring
Eyes: dark brown
Clothes: A steel chestplate, steel shoulder guards, and a red undershirt
Distinguishing marks: A torn ear, which he acquired while fighting for the king
Personality: Lieutenant follows his superiors, but is not afraid to make his own strategy if he sees it necessary for the situation
Accent: a sort of cold, militaristic accent
Other: he regards those who would try to steal from the tomb as outlaws

Tam and Martin

Here is my character (If you want me to use the preferred sheet, or if something doesn't work on it just tell me please and I will edit):

Name: Damien Farworth

Species: Hare

Weapon(s): Bow with Arrows is what Damien uses as a primary weapon but he also has a longsword in a sheath on his right which he uses in close combat. Also on his back besides his arrow pouch is his two long parrying/thrusting daggers. (If you watch LOTR they are a lot like Legolas's two daggers.) And as a last resort, he has a small, sharp boot knife.

Physical Description: The first thing you will notice about Damien is his height. In human measurements he is 6 foot 4 inches. The next thing you will see is his powerfully built body. Though he is built more with a solid or stocky
body type, he is very muscular. All muscles on his body are strong. In the past, Damien had fought for the Long Patrol of Salamandastron and from those many battles he has plenty of scars. The biggest two are by far the one down his left leg, from knee to shin which he received from a blade slash, and the scar from his left forehead through his left eye and down to his chin. He lost his eye in that battle. Damien has fur that is a soft nut brown color but his underbelly is a grayish-white tint to it. Damien also has humongous hands and feet that some have said when he's hugged them, it felt like a bear hug. His ears are taller than most hares' but the right ear has a nip cut off of it from another blade slash he had received. His one eye left is a deep blue color almost like an ocean.

Clothing Description: Damien wears a men's kilt that us colored brown around his waist with a belt to hold it on. He also has on a now dirty white shirt that is cut down the middle in a V-shape. A pair of boots on his feet in which a small knif is kept in it as already mentiond, and a brown tricorn hat complement the outfit. Damien also wears a lot of armor. He has metal shoulder plates that go on - Well, his shoulders of course  Grin He does not wear a breastplate as most warrior hares do because he finds they get in his way. He wears shin guards, arm guards, elbow guards and knee guards of silver though. Though it is not noticeable, he does wear a very light unnoticeable chain mail strip under the shirt (If you've watch LOTR it is like Frodo's chain mail in the first LOTR). As already mentioned, he has his sword sheath, arrow quiver, dagger holders, and the knife in hi boot.

Personality Description: Damien is a very determined person as you will find out if you ever meet him. If he sets his mind to something he will do it no matter what the odds. He is very talkative to almost everyone he meets. When he has a problem though, he will stay quiet which is a good way to determine if he is upset or not. Though Damien gets along with almost everyone, he will have one or two extremely good friends that he will stick with no matter what.
Damien thinks fast in hard situations. He knows what to do at the right time. Also he has great Concentration power.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Gwen A. Mouse

Bump! It just seemed like this had been forgotten a little bit. :)

*Emilaya runs in, waving a banner* "Don't forget us!! Bring attention to the RP! ATTENTION!"

*trips her* No need to cause a scene, Emmi.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Unimaginative

Both accepted. I'll start the RP tomorrow.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Corn, do you mind looking your most recent post over again? Right at the end, I can't figure out, for the life of me, what it's supposed to mean, "teeing re?"  ??? Wait, is that, "telling me?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Oh, crackers, I did it again. I'll go fix it - Sorry, Danny!

Delthion

Why is Arya so furious with Oroinath?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

How would you like if someone interrupted a very important conversation? That's how I would act. So, that's how Arya responded.

Delthion

No, I understand that, but she's been angry with him since they met.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Well, technically he's done that twice. But I actually hadn't really noticed.  WEll, I'll start working on that immediately.

Delthion

And I need to work on not interrupting.