What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I'm reading Warriors: Power of Three: Eclipse and Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony I wasn't sure what to think of Lost Colony at first...but I like it so far.  ::)

Firehawke

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 29, 2014, 07:46:02 PM
What's Fablehaven about?

The series focuses on siblings Seth and Kendra.  In the first book, they go spend a couple of weeks with their grandparents because their parents are on a cruise.  They discover that their grandparents are caretakers of a preserve for magical creatures called Fablehaven.  Seth and Kendra have to help save the day...and they continue to do so in the other books.  It's pretty fun!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Firetail

I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

MeadowR

I'm now reading Martin the Warrior (will be for the third time). :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

AH FOUND WELKIN WEASELS: CASTLE STORM AFTER IT BEIN' LOZT FOR ZEVERAL MONZZ!!! YAAAAY!!!!!!!!

WEASELS RULE!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russano the Wise

I just finished reading Rakkety Tam and I'm also working on The Two Towers and The Book Thief.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

The Anvil of Civilization by Leonard Cottrell.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

I'm reading Mattimeo, Till we have face, and The epic of Gilgamesh
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I'm reading The Scorpio Races. It's not bad at all...pretty cool actually. Of course...horses that will kill you WOULD appeal to me...  ::)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwall rules

Rakkety Tam, one of my faviourite Redwall books and also the fire thief!
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

White One6193

Quote from: Ferrousferret on December 26, 2013, 09:57:51 PM
Right now, it's 'Inferno' by Dan Brown. I still haven't read the books for 'Angels & Demons' or 'the DaVinci Code,' but I really love these Robert Langdon stories. The third one, "the Lost Symbol' was amazing, but had kind of a lackluster ending.

After that, I've got 'Storm of Swords' by George RR Martin lined up. 'Clash of Kings' completely blew 'A Game of Thrones' out of the water. Can't wait for the third!

Storm is gonna be pretty Daenerys-heavy. Be prepared for intrigue!Tyrion gets a good amount of spotlight too. AND JAIME GETS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT YAY.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

The Skarzs

Has anyone heard of Third Pig Detective Agency? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber