News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Quote from: Mad Maudie on February 07, 2012, 02:24:21 AM
i finished ever the day i started it was Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now i am reading fairest
I liked Fairest! I prefered Ella Enchanted, but Fairest was good, too!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Icefire on February 07, 2012, 03:28:48 PM
i finished ever the day i started it was Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now i am reading fairest

I've read most of Levine's (spelling?) work and Ever is kinda too romantic for me. Fairest and Ella Enchanted I liked better. But Two Princesses of Barmarre (spelling, again?) and Tale of Two Castles were my favorites.
Right now I'm reading Book of Dragons by E. Nesbit.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

i loved fairest too! and i might actually get my older sister to read it of course she asks to see Ever and she opens it to the page were they kiss the second time behind the waterfall and she now thinks that it is poorly written ugh i liked it a lot but i think i still like Two princess' of bammarre better
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

I just recently finished the Jedi Academy Trilogy. Now I'm going to move on to "Dark Fire."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Quote from: Redwall Musician on February 07, 2012, 06:19:24 PM
Quote from: Icefire on February 07, 2012, 03:28:48 PM

I've read most of Levine's (spelling?) work and Ever is kinda too romantic for me. Fairest and Ella Enchanted I liked better. But Two Princesses of Barmarre (spelling, again?) and Tale of Two Castles were my favorites.
Right now I'm reading Book of Dragons byu. Nesbit.
Quote from: Mad Maudie link=topic =666.msg47519#msg47519 date=1328649361
i loved fairest too! and i might actually get my older sister to read it of course she asks to see Ever and she opens it to the page were they kiss the second time behind the waterfall and she now thinks that it is poorly written ugh i liked it a lot but i think i still like Two princess' of bammarre better

Help! I don't remember Ever. I know I read it, but it has apparently been forgotten. Is that the one wheree the girl wishes to be the most popular girl in her highschool?
I do remember Two Princesses of Bammarre.  :P I did NOT like that one! That guy (what was he? a wizard?)
Was just too strange.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician

Ever was about Kezi. She has to be sacrificed or whatever, but Olus the wind god falls in love with her, blah, blah, blah, and they avoid having her die, blah, blah, blah, the end!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Lily

I finished American Gods yesterday and am now back on to Marlfox. Two very, very different books from two very, very different authors.

Mad Maudie

i have nothing!!!!!!!!!!! i need to go to the library and yes he was a sorcerer i still liked it next i am going to read  the wish by her and see so far i like all of her books!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

I'm actually going to finis the Harry Potter series! So, I'm finishing off the "Order of the Phoenix", which I've kind of neglected since starting the Castaways trilogy (which I've finished).
Received mostly negative reviews.

redwallgurl

nice harrypotter is a really good serie right now im rereading salamanderstrom
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Osu

Dark Lord of Derkholm by Dianna Wynne Jones. She died very nearly the same time Brian Jacques did, so it's a sad read for me these days. :c
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Mad Maudie

i'm reading the last of the great whangdoodles! it is actually interesting it came out when my mom was a kid! then i'll read the wish then the last two mistmantle books!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Bragoon

I finished Marlfox yesterday, so now I'm reading The Rogue Crew. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Mad Maudie

i finished the wish and i did not like it that much it was to much of modern romance which i am not a huge fan of. now i am going to read the 4 mistmantle book
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~