What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bragoon

Finished Rogue Crew...  Now that I'm done with Redwall, I'm not really sure what to read.  :I  Maybe I'll try Castaways of the Flying Dutchman. 
First though, I'll probably read The Chestnut King, by N.D. Wilson.  I finished 100 Cupboards and Dandelion Fire, but I've had the third sitting on my shelf for a few months.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Hamlet -Shakespeare
Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes,
The Story of Liberty - Charles Carleton Coffin
and the Future of Government -various members of the Global Agenda Council

I think I'll go read Marlfox too. Besides parts of Mossflower, I haven't read much Redwall for a few months.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

I'm reading Sword of Waters by Hilari Bell. It's the second book in a trilogy called The Shield, Sword, and Crown.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Re-reading Marlfox. Then I think I'll go and search for the Unicorn Chronicles
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Nightfire

I'm reading "Inheritance," by Christopher Paolini. ;D ;D ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwallfan7

The Long Patrol and Lemonade Mouth
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

As well asHarry Potter, at the moment I'm reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It is pretty funny.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mad Maudie

right now i;m reading Urchin and the raven war
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Lily

Hitchhikers! Oh my goodness, I loved those books. I think I'm going to have to read them again.

I took another break from Marlfox to read Coraline. I know I've said Neil Gaiman is amazing before, but I'll say it again, Neil Gaiman is amazing.

Nightfire

I just finished Inheritance!!! :o The book was EPIC!!!!!!! And Shruikan was genuinely TERRIFYING!!! I must say, Christopher Paolini's writing style has improved drastically from his first book. :) I'm going back to reading Dark Fire now, because I finished it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Søren

I'm waiting for a new one. I hope with Martin the Warrior in it.

I'm retired from the forum

winifred

I am reading the fellowship of the ring so far I'm enjoying just as much as I enjoyed the Hobbit! The ridders they keep talking about remind me of christopher poalini :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rosie Ronan

Right now I'm reading Marlfox (I wish my name was Song :D)  Also I'm reading Inkspell (even more interesting than the first book called Inkheart) and last of all, I just started reading Pendragon Book 1:The Merchant of Death.
Never give up.

Redwallfan7

I loved Inkspell! It was way more interesting than the first Inkheart.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

Continuing my Neil Gaiman spree, I am now reading Neverwhere.