News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Topic where we infiltrate enemy territory.

Started by Russa Nodrey, August 31, 2014, 06:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

*Leaps onto beaver smothering it. But being killed by it in the process, giving my life for that of my comrades.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Let us have a moment of silence for our fallen comrade.....
Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

Delthion

Tam and Martin

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Unfortunately all I can do is talk, I can't touch anything in the real world and I don't have any harmful powers yet. I'm only a 15th tier ghost, next tier gives you ability to affect the real world.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Russa Nodrey

*Swims through the blown up pipe thingy and up into a room filled with sleeping baby death defying beavers* *Takes off scuba gear* We must proceed with caution. *Trips over a fire hydrant* What's that doing there anyway?!?!?!
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

*Goes through after Russa* *Leaps gracefully over fire hydrant* Ta-da!