News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Kingdom of Rain and Shadow

Started by Rainshadow, September 03, 2014, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Welcome, dear traveler, to my wealthy kingdom, full of rich, nutrient-filled soil, brilliantly designed structures, dragons of all shapes and sizes, and most importantly, rain and grey skies at all times.  So come, come, into the walls of the great city.  Take off your cloak, set your boots by the fire, and chill with the awesome queen: me!

*Takes a sip of her hot coffee*  So, what's up?  *Puts bare feet up onto foot rest*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Meh?  *Takes feet off of foot rest*  What is so meh?  *Hunting dragon lands on head inside of crown*  Ugh, shoo, Garth!  You know I don't like it when you sit there!  *Dragon chirps*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Why would you want to come up with your own kingdom when you could be just happy living in mine?  I mean, we've got awesome dragons here, as well as several Starbucks scattered throughout the city, and it's pretty awesome, how much it rains here.  Plus, Gothic architecture!  *Gestures to fantastically constructed houses, cathedrals, stores, and a gigantic castle with stained glass windows*  You must admit, the Kingdom of Rain and Shadow is pretty cool.

Delthion

I prefer tea.

And I don't care for cities, I prefer acres upon acres of forest.

But I do love the construction.

And I do really like rain.

Rainshadow

Starbucks has tea, and there are also several tea houses here.  *Points at a beautiful Gothic house across the wet cobblestone road*  That's a very famous tea house.  It's called the Jasmine Dragon.  Best tea house in the city, I'd say.

As for forests, just outside the city walls is a rather large forest, filled with all sorts of wonderful creatures.  Centaurs, satyrs, nymphs, dragons... a bunch others that I can't remember, as well.  And it's all part of my kingdom.  Where the rain ends, that's where my kingdom ends.  And the rain goes on for several leagues.  Now, what sort of tea do you like?

Rusvul

You know, forest dragons are delicious...

Yum! Tea with a secret ingredient of... love?

Delthion

Chamomile.

I shan't stay for long, I must found a kingdom rather soon.

I do like some tea with my sugar by the way.

Rainshadow

*Snaps fingers*

*Shifter dragon in human form walks up, wearing a very fancy robe and carrying a tray*  Yes, my lady?

Ah, yes, Rochil, would you be so kind as to go over to the Jasmine Dragon and pick up two cups of tea?  A cup of chamomile and one made with love?  And if you could possibly cover them so as to not get rainwater into them, that would be very nice.

*Nods*  Yes, my lady.  *Bows to Delthion and Rus*  *Walks out of Starbucks*

Soon...

*Comes back, carrying two steaming mugs of tea on tray with umbrella above them*  Your tea, sirs.  *Hands tea to Rus and Delthion*

Thank you, Rochil.  You may go back to your game, now.

*Bows*  *Walks over to corner*  *Resumes game of chess with Dr. Rainy*

Rusvul

Could you find me one of those delicious forest dragons?

Delthion

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 03, 2014, 01:19:47 AM
Could you find me one of those delicious forest dragons?

Excuse me?  Why would you want to eat a forest dragon?  They're such friendly creatures!  *Forest dragon snarls at Rus*  Er, most of the time.  *Ahem*  If you'd like forest dragon meat, you'd do best to eat a chameleon chicken.  I hear they taste very similar.  *Snaps fingers*  Rochil?

*Walks away from game of chess*  Yes, my queen?

Could you possibly go and fetch some chameleon chicken for my friend here?  And some for me as well?  I'm pretty hungry.

It would be my pleasure, my lady.  *Bows*  *Walks out of Starbucks*

Soon...

*Walks into Starbucks, carrying a silver platter laden with lemon chameleon chicken*  Your dinner, my lady.  *Places platter on table*

Thank you, Rochil.  You may join Dr. Rainy again.

*Bows*  *Walks back over to Dr. Rainy*

Now, dig in!  This is one of the finer delicacies in my kingdom.  *Starts eating chameleon chicken*  Mmm...

Rusvul

Er, sorry, I meand deciduous... I think they look nice, that's why I wanted one. Do you have a hatchling?

Rainshadow

*Forest dragon glares at Rus*  Now, now, Suma, no need to attack Rus.  *Turns to Rus*  If you would like to have a forest dragon hatchling, you must promise that you will not harm it in any way, which includes eating it.  No eating dragons.  They are very intelligent creatures, so it would be very sick to eat one of them.  Do you promise?