News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The kingdom of Bíomaí Moon, Bláthanna, Agus Ioraí.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 05, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Oh dear, seems as though I need to make more pie!  *Wanders off, shouting for various dragons*

A short time later...

*Reemerges, carrying several pies of varying fillings while dragons laden with more pies follow*  I bring more gifts!  Pecan, key lime, apple, cherry, peach, berry, and several other types of pie, including a cookie pie.  I really should make pies one of my kingdom's exports...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

Upon finishing my tour of this land, I decided to write a summary of my thoughts.

My opinion of the museums: The history museum was great, the science museum was cool, and the art museum was so abstract that I felt like throwing up. I probably could have thrown up on a canvas and passed it off as modern art.

My opinion of the hotels: The hotel I stayed in was ok, but I've seen better.

My opinion of the architecture: The architecture was good, but a little too classical for my tastes.

My opinion of the food: The breakfast and dinner were excellent, but I found the soup I had for lunch to be quite disgusting.

rachel25

*flies in on unicorn* Hi Corn! I brought a welcome present of some of my most precious spices.

Tam and Martin

*Withdraws my armies of UIAG's and CBIC's forever, back to cloud city*

Farewell soldiers *salutes*

*They fly off into the sky, on a rainbow*

Bye...... :'(

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

The Skarzs

Grumblemumblenukesgrumbleplotschemelaunchmissilesmustgrumbleresistmumble. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

So.....You are gonna fire nukes at a rainbow??

You do know what Rainbows are made of right?

Rainshadow

Ooh!  Ooh!  I know!  I know!  *Raises hand high*  Rain!  They're made of rain!  Rain comes from my kingdom, thanks to the rain rock that makes up most of the buildings in the city.  As the rock gets dispersed to the rest of the world, the rain follows.  :D  *Is happy to be sharing her knowledge of the magical rain*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

The Skarzs

I meant the cloud city: the heat from the exothermic reaction caused by the nuclear blast would scatter the city to the extreme limits of the earth, effectively destroying the entire city.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.