News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The kingdom of Bíomaí Moon, Bláthanna, Agus Ioraí.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 05, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Okay, the contest's starting!

A couple tips/rules:

Contestants may ask for any ingredient, no matter how outlandish.
No eating other contestants' pies.

GO!!!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

I shall make a pie!

*Puts deer tenderloins and pig ribs (boneless) into a pan with several assorted vegetables and then lets them saute for a few minutes while making the crust for my pie*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

*Raises hand*  Could I possibly get some rotten cherries over here?  Like, at least a couple cups of rotten cherries?

*Mutters to Rochil*  I mean, I know that's his style of baking, but it still seems sorta disgusting that he uses rotten fruit.

He is a strange, uncontrollable necromancer-like magician who can bring things back to life just by touching them.  Of course he is going to use dead fruit so that he can make the fruit as fresh as possible.

...Stop using logic.

Logic is my magic.  Ned is allowed to use his magic, so why am I not allowed to use mine?

I'm gonna use the magic of putting duct tape over your mouth, throwing you in prison, and making you listen to Justin Bieber for the next twenty-four hours.

...Point taken.

Good.

*Looks up from pile of dough*  Could I get my rotten cherries now?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 07, 2014, 10:13:39 PM
  *Raises hand*  Could I possibly get some rotten cherries over here?  Like, at least a couple cups of rotten cherries?

*Mutters to Rochil*  I mean, I know that's his style of baking, but it still seems sorta disgusting that he uses rotten fruit.

He is a strange, uncontrollable necromancer-like magician who can bring things back to life just by touching them.  Of course he is going to use dead fruit so that he can make the fruit as fresh as possible.

...Stop using logic.

Logic is my magic.  Ned is allowed to use his magic, so why am I not allowed to use mine?

I'm gonna use the magic of putting duct tape over your mouth, throwing you in prison, and making you listen to Justin Bieber for the next twenty-four hours.

...Point taken.

Good.

*Looks up from pile of dough*  Could I get my rotten cherries now?
Ooh.....Competition.......

*Puts the vegetable meat mix inside the pie crust then covers it with another layer of pie dough*

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on September 08, 2014, 02:58:51 PM
*hands over rotten cherries*

Thanks.  *Takes cherries one by one, ripens them, and chops them up*

*Glances around*  I don't care if I'm not a judge, I still wanna eat these pies when they're all done.

*Nods*  You are not the only one.  I, too, wish to eat the pies.

*Sighs*  When will they be done?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BadgerLordFiredrake

topic successfully infiltrated

So... when do we start?
baby turtle forever

Wylder Treejumper

Sorry Corny, your kingdom has been conquered by pie bakers  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on September 08, 2014, 11:26:26 PM
topic successfully infiltrated

So... when do we start?

OOOOOUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I'll even give you a guide! Just OUT!

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 08, 2014, 11:34:08 PM
Sorry Corny, your kingdom has been conquered by pie bakers  ;D

I noticed. *Starts chopping up apples and peaches* Can I join in the contest? My kingdom, after all.

Tam and Martin

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien