Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

Thanks Faiy!

Seriously though, is anyone else a Crew Beast?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

Cornflower MM

Maybe Jukka ' s a Crew Beast! Or maybe Rachel? I'm sure someone else will turn up, Hanny.

Faiyloe

Dan has not disclosed who he is yet either.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

I actually said already that I'm a Rambler. Sorry, Han. :-\

EDIT: So, this probably sounds really stupid, but I read the sheet for Esile Violettail and I'm still not completely sure if the Ramblers are performers or not. The word 'troupe' seems to mean that they are, but still.... Can someone clarify?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Unimaginative

It sounded to me like that's what they were, but Brookskimmer is the one who can actually confirm it.

The Skarzs

I do find it interesting how Dystrano can keep a turbine between his ears and how Esile has her clothes kept up by a board belt. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 20, 2014, 02:27:41 AM
EDIT: So, this probably sounds really stupid, but I read the sheet for Esile Violettail and I'm still not completely sure if the Ramblers are performers or not. The word 'troupe' seems to mean that they are, but still.... Can someone clarify?

I believe that the Ramblers are traveling thieves disguised as performers.  So, sorta like Slagar the Cruel's gang.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Well it was but is no longer. Some use it as such while others stay honest. 

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

:P Stupid typo!  >:( Any way are you going to say or is it a secret.  ;D

BrookSkimmer

Attention everyone! Sign up topic going away and new announcement topic coming up! Please read the announcement topic so that you will know due dates and other important info! Thanks!