Main Menu

The strange movements of the guests

Started by The Skarzs, September 11, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 11, 2014, 11:44:30 PM
Google things? Let's see...

LEMURE

Medium Outsider (Baatezu, Evil, Extraplanar, Lawful)
Hit Dice: 2d8 (9 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: 20 ft. (4 squares)
Armor Class: 14 (+4 natural) touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+2
Attack: Claw +2 melee (1d4)
Full Attack: 2 claws +2 melee (1d4)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities:
Damage reduction 5/good or silver, dark-
vision 60 ft., immunity to fire and poison, mindless, resistance
to acid 10 and cold 10, mindless, see
in darkness
Saves: Fort+3, Ref +3, Will +3
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 10, Con 10, Int —, Wis 11, Cha 5
Environment:Nine Hells of Baator
Organization:Solitary, pair, gang
(3–5), swarm (6–15),
or mob (10–40)
Challenge Rating:1
Treasure:None
Alignment:Always lawful evil
Advancement: 3–6 HD (Medium)
Level Adjustment:—

I think that just about fits. Here's the description:

The creature surges forward, not unlike a molten mass of flesh oozing across the ground. It has a human-shaped head and torso, but its body is a shapeless mass below the waist. A permanent expression of anguish twists across its face. Lemures are pathetic creatures that mainly serve as slaves and conscript troops for more powerful Baatezu.

Yup. Google things.

You need to teach me D&D somtime, at least the basics, it sounds really REALLY interesting.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

A terrible laugh echoed off the walls of castle google, striking fear into the surrounding area. The google lord was out to conquer the Internet, and none of the rabble were going to stop him. With a flick of his hand, he crushed commander Bing. With a swipe of his sword, he beheaded president Yahoo. The Internet bowed in surrender, and Google reigned over all.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Until the Fledgling state of Emor started a revolution, gatering up all of the free peoples of Wi-Fi, to it's banner, it started with taking over Italy, though Google tried it's best to uproot it,  it was to no avail. Once it had shown it's supremacy over Italy, it spread into the surrounding world. Defeating Google with it's mighty Legions. It suffered a minor set back against King Pyrrhus of Google, but it was at such a great cost that he could not use the victory in any way.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

About five are doing an unknown action right now... *looks suspiciously at guests*

Delthion

The Skarzs

I've always pictured the guests as sickly things who sneak around in a black outfit. They're creepy and they never speak even though they and you know they're there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Now, if anyone can tell me what my story is actually about then you get a gold star.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 12, 2014, 02:50:16 AM
I've always pictured the guests as sickly things who sneak around in a black outfit. They're creepy and they never speak even though they and you know they're there.
I suppose that could describe a Lemure... If you gave it a black robe and such.

@Delthion: Yeah, I could teach you D&D. Do you use Steam?

The Skarzs

Also, they try to stay concealed but fail miserably. Forgot that part.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rusvul

Delthion

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 12, 2014, 02:52:46 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 12, 2014, 02:50:16 AM
I suppose that could describe a Lemure... If you gave it a black robe and such.

@Delthion: Yeah, I could teach you D&D. Do you use Steam?

No, I don't.

And I mean the Tabletop RPG.

The Skarzs

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 12, 2014, 02:58:48 AM
They sound just like ninjas. :)
Horribly trained, sickly, disgusting ninjas, maybe. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion