News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Best topic ever.

Started by BlueRose, September 16, 2014, 05:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the most amazing person on the forum?

Skarzs
Skarzs
Skarzs
Skarzs
Other

Delthion

*Sets my new Dragons on everyone.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Quickly throws on a new T-shirt*  *Simultaneously sics my dragons on Deli's dragons*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

*Is huddled in a corner, trying to stay out of the way*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

*Looks at poll*

BLUUUUEE!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Love you Skarzles <3  ;D :P :-\

I voted other. Not mentioning who I meant when I voted 'Other' though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

You changed my topic name.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Mask

By the way, how are you two twins?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

The Mask

Bullying him makes you his twin???
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

BlueRose

No, but being his twin is bullying him. (In this case)

The Mask

Aaaaand there goes my brain.

BlueRose

Don't worry about it, it's not really important. But I like to think that Skarzsles cringes every time someone asks about my siggy.

The Mask

Aaaaaaaaaah I get it now! * shattered brain tries to make sense of what's happening *