News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Best topic ever.

Started by BlueRose, September 16, 2014, 05:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the most amazing person on the forum?

Skarzs
Skarzs
Skarzs
Skarzs
Other

BlueRose

Really, don't worry about it.

(Let's just say that the whole thing was his fault because he'd had his wisdom teeth taken out.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Because I had my wisdom teeth. . . Ohh, you mean when the pain killers were messing with my mind. Okay.
It doesn't matter now because of this.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

And my new favorite exclamation: WHAT THE FLUFF?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Fudgemonkeys. It's like other, less choice words in it's usage, and has no bad meaning whatsoever.

The Mask

Hahaha! I like WHAT THE FRUITCAKES?!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

I wouldn't have said it on here if I didn't say it in real life. :P

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

*Comes into topic with a laser* Now there will be no resistance, This topic is now part of The Empire, those who chose to appose me will be annihilated. If you give no resistance you will be spared. If you join me you will be rewarded!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Faiyloe

I am not that insolent traitor! Do not speak her name to me! I am Eolyiaf, Supreme Empress, Ruler of all!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?