News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

I NEED HEP!

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 19, 2014, 09:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose one, but please read first

Black
7 (53.8%)
White
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 21, 2014, 09:13:20 PM

Dannflower Reguba

I need some help making a decision. Pick one of the above, and whichever one has the most votes by the end of tomorrow will win. Thanks!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Coughs*  Typointhetitle.  ;)

Is there a particular reason we're choosing a colour?  Or do you just wanna know who likes dark colours and who likes light colours?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

That is what I am wondering.

(BTW, I noticed the typo too  ;D)

Jukka the Sling

Maybe Dan's trying to figure out which fur color to use for his RP tourny character? :P I'm probably way off...

Anyway, I'm gonna vote white.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

I VOTED BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure why I just did.

Cornflower MM

Aaaahhhhhhhh! I can't decide!

Dannflower Reguba

I said, "hep," on purpose... There's a guy on Youtube and Twitch that has a bunch of goofy things he says and this is one of them.

Personal note: -1 from White for vision vote.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

HLEP PLZ HLEP

I voted black, because it goes well with purple.

Jukka the Sling

So, Dan, what's the reason for this poll?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 20, 2014, 06:29:01 PM
HLEP PLZ HLEP

I voted black, because it goes well with purple.

Oh that's what I said!  ;D Well what Vatra said in the Winter to Freeze your Heart RP but she was flirting.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I voted black for no particular reason whatsoever. Except that I thought it was a cooler fur color.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflower Reguba

And Black is the winner! Thanks guys!  :)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 21, 2014, 01:54:55 AM
Oh that's what I said!  ;D Well what Vatra said in the Winter to Freeze your Heart RP but she was flirting.
Faiylorreguba. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

What is was a RP character RP characters can flirt. It was not like I was doing it.  ::)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?