Rebuilding Mossflower Country Steampunk Roleplay

Started by Thomas Barkshield, September 20, 2014, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Observing that there seemed to be flying creatures high above steel fist, Hadrian took out his eyeglass for a closer look. Through the eyeglass, he saw that the creatures were carrying white flags, a sign of peace.

Hoping that the beasts were allied with the military, Hadrian took out a military flag and waved it at them.

Rusvul

A silhouette not too unlike that of a soaring bird was visible, shadow-puppetted on the bottom of a cloud, not far above the birdlike automatons. The high humming noise intensified. It sounded a little less like an airship... But still quite similar.

Blaggut

The aero-birds dove sharply downward and landed on the deck hard, leaving a scuff. The chipmunks stumbled off the lightly, and sometimes badly, damaged aero-birds. The bore various weapons on their belts, most of them being blunderbusses. Many also had various explosives, due to their love of destruction and burning things.
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

Muskets aimed, a dozen soldiers surrounded the chipmunks. "Just to make sure you don't try anything," Hadrian explained. "Now, what is this all about?"

Blaggut

A drunken, pompous looking chipmunk staggers forward. "Ri-Richard sent us matey. 'E wants to know if ye military or not. But 'e probably also wants tae know if yer willern to trade" he says with a drunken drawl.
~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

OOC: I find it interesting that you write in the present tense. Any specific reason for that?

Blaggut

Ooc: I didn't even notice  :o I guess it's just me style, as I I'm bad at writing first person, maybe Im bad at past tense.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC: Well, it's been driving me up the wall. But, anyways, hi. What have I missed?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Izeroth

OOC: I just fired two cannonballs at vicky's revenge and Blaggut is trying to ally with me.

BIC: Hadrian walked up to the head chipmunk, who also happened to be the least drunken one. "You could help me, chipmunk, by getting your commander to put a few holes in that pirate ship over there. I could pay you many things in return for your assistance, including a very fine bottle of Noonvale red. Surely wine... enthusiasts such as yourself would be interested in such an offer?

Blaggut

Ooc: That's name tho :P

Bic: The head chipmunk smiled and clapped the hand of Hadrian. "I'll tall to my cap'n'Im bout it sir! But, could yer fly some of me mates back my capn's ship. Some of our birds are broken!" Without an answer, he and some other chipmunks jumped onto the surfing aero-birds and flew off.
~Just a soft space boi~

BlueRose

Meanwhile, the Vicky's Revenge had managed to fly out of firing range, and Shael set course for the Quarry, hoping to be able to dock underground and unseen.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

Arya had stayed out of the action after her arrow, and now breathed a sigh of relief as the Vicky's Revenge flew out of firing range. She walked over t Vicky. "Cap'n Vicky, do you think we'll be able to make it to the Quarry unseen?" She asked, a frown creasing her features.

Izeroth

"I will fly your soldiers up to the ship," Hadrian said, pointing to the bronze queen. "The enemy are out of firing range now, but perhaps with your captain's help we can still defeat them. I've an idea of where they're headed, and perhaps we can catch them off-guard."