News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

*poke poke poke poke* okay, he's dead. Load 'em up, gravedigger!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Goes back to watching anime with Rain-sain*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

*drools while watching anime*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Collects drool in bowl and splashes it on Sagetip's face.*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

*wakes up out of trance* whaaaaa? oh, bleh!

Rainshadow

*Is still happily watching anime*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

*Elf-maiden walks up to Russa* O overcharging innkeeper, I would like to register a complaint. Room 8 has achieved full sentience and is eating your customers.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Wait, what? This just keeps getting better... *finds remote and turns TV off*

Rainshadow

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 05, 2015, 06:23:56 PM
Wait, what? This just keeps getting better... *finds remote and turns TV off*

*Steals remote from Tippy-san*  Oi!  No turning off Ouran High School Host Club!  *Turns TV back on*  *Immediately becomes engrossed in the show*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

*Hacks TV and inverts all of the coloring*

Rainshadow

*Un-inverts all the colouring and places an enchantment on the TV that makes it immune to all hacks*

Rusvul

Your 'enchantment' is nothing more than a godmoding-distortion field. With some counter-godmoding, and a strong enough signal, I can punch through. *Rapidly spazzes between inverted, normal, oversaturated, and black-and-white*

Rainshadow

*Un-counter-godmods the TV*  *Moves the TV to a secure location, far away from Ru-chan's meddling*

Rusvul

See, this is the problem with roleplaying without a system. There is no reason we can't godmode. This is exactly what D&D was built to do- Solve arguments. Now, do you want to play an actual RPG or just stop this nonsense? :P