News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

ha, i'll take those rooms then, but they better not be full over bugs! *waves sabre threatningly*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Norham Waterpaw

*room 8 swallows the annoying red imp*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Søren

Uhh, hi, can I get a room?

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 04, 2015, 06:02:50 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 04, 2015, 06:01:53 AM
  Sure!  You want the dubbed or subbed version?  I haven't seen the subbed yet, so I can't say which is better in my opinion, but the dubbed is really good.  The cast is perfect.  ;D

Subbed please, I like it better that way.

Mmkay, got it.  *Starts up anime*  *Sits down in a pile of blankets*  *Starts eating popcorn*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sits down in a bean bag* *Starts eating marshmallows* Want some, Rain-san?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Hai!  *Takes a handful of marshmallows*  *Shoves marshmallows into mouth*  Chubby bunny.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 swallows several random customers*

"Chubby Bunny!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Lady Ashenwyte

Give me my minion back now or *Waves an axe flamethrower*

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 spits out the remaining ice-melt water onto flamethrower*

Lady Ashenwyte

I ztill have ze acze! Mvahahahahahaha! Nove, give me back my minion. *Holds out hand for him* I vill vhack him lazer, now, give him zo me!

Norham Waterpaw

*Spits out random customer at Ash*

Lady Ashenwyte

SilentSam

*falls to the ground, and doesn't move*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: SilentSam on January 05, 2015, 12:02:28 PM
*falls to the ground, and doesn't move*

*Pokes him* Heh, poke. Poke. *Pokes Sam again*