News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 is now happily providing a complimentary Hot Bath for everyone tonight*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Byebye Sam! Have some tea will you? *Pours tea on Sam*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 has now achieved full sentience*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 uses it's door as a mouth*

"HIIII GUUUUYYYSSS!"

Lady Ashenwyte

*Burns room 8 to ashes* Mwahahahahahah!. *Facepalm* It's time you met one of my servants, IHateDoor, he is just hates doors,and everything else. *Fixes Room 8*

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 smacks Ash with the smoldering remains of its door*

Lady Ashenwyte

Oi, this fella did! *Holds out a little red imp*

Yah, I go burn you door!

Rainshadow

Sooooo... Ash-kun, were we gonna watch anime?  *Is holding popcorn, candy, soda, pillows, and blankets*  I brought supplies, just in case we wanted to pull an all-nighter and watch a bunch of anime.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 04, 2015, 04:38:43 AM
  Sooooo... Ash-kun, were we gonna watch anime?  *Is holding popcorn, candy, soda, pillows, and blankets*  I brought supplies, just in case we wanted to pull an all-nighter and watch a bunch of anime.

Yes, so whatch wanna watch? I wanna watch Kyou Kara Maou!

Rainshadow

Nooo, I made myself promise that I'd finish Ouran High School Host Club before I watched anything else.  You okay with that?  If you don't wanna watch it all too much, we can start from the episode I'm currently on (seventeen) and work our way to the end (twenty-six), or we can start from the beginning if you want.

(In all seriousness, though, I'll probably be finishing OHSHC in a couple days.  Probably by Monday.  I like that anime.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Okay then!  ;D *Switches on TV* Could we watch it from the beginning?

Rainshadow

Sure!  You want the dubbed or subbed version?  I haven't seen the subbed yet, so I can't say which is better in my opinion, but the dubbed is really good.  The cast is perfect.  ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 04, 2015, 06:01:53 AM
  Sure!  You want the dubbed or subbed version?  I haven't seen the subbed yet, so I can't say which is better in my opinion, but the dubbed is really good.  The cast is perfect.  ;D

Subbed please, I like it better that way.