News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 16, 2015, 05:04:03 PM
For dinner there will be fried potatoes, pork chops, and whatever else you can find.
Yum! *Rushes to table and starts eating*

Delthion

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 16, 2015, 10:43:44 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 16, 2015, 05:04:03 PM
For dinner there will be fried potatoes, pork chops, and whatever else you can find.
Yum! *Rushes to table and starts eating it.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Don't break anything...
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

*Accidently smashes a plate of potatoes on Russa's head* Sorry, what was that?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

*Engulfs inn in fire.* You said don't break anything! What about burning? Is that okay?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Nononnono You put the Lieutenant in danger by burning down the Inn *throws vases of water on fire putting it out*

Russa Nodrey

*Grabs a garden hose and sprays out the fire* Deli, why must you terrorize my inn?
Freddy

Delthion

I am not lunch meat! I am Ignus, the Crafter of the Flame of Fire! ;D ;D ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

*Eats some cereal bars*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Crafter of the flame of fire... You got to be serious, I'm an android named Privet and I know that's bad.

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 20, 2015, 03:02:30 PM

Crafter of the flame of fire... You got to be serious, I'm an android named Privet and I know that's bad.
IKR?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I couldn't come up with any name for fire! So i just used the name that it already had! ;D

Russa Nodrey

Flame dude, why are you terrorizing my inn?
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Well, how about inferno, or incinerator, or fire-tongue, or blaze, or Inferno Lord of Flame.

Delthion

No, I mean word for fire, I guess it could be Crafter of the Flame of the Inferno, but that isn't that great either. ;D