Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Don't just sit there Marm, my room key and drink please."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

*Pulls out fancy gold pipe.*  "Get a real pipe."

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 17, 2015, 09:32:25 PM

"Don't just sit there Marm, my room key and drink please."
Are you kidding? You did nothing, you have to pay like everyone else. ;D
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 17, 2015, 08:08:18 PM
"You, Squirrel, Skilly'n'Duff and Strong Addersting all round."
You're paying, dude. ;D *Passes out the requested items*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

And his other personality is paying for the other half! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

You are, Ash killed Vikar.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ash kills Vilu* No one pays now.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Izeroth

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 20, 2015, 02:59:58 PM
I can't be killed.

*dissolves Vilu's molecular structure, turning him into a puddle of formless goo*

Are you sure about that?

Vilu Daskar

"Yes." responds Vilu who is still in his chair. "Where did that puddle come from?"

LT Sandpaw

*Pounds my fist on the counter* "We had a deal I preformed my end of the deal it is your own fault you fell for it! I demand your hospitality now!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Russa Nodrey

Yes, yes, I'll give it to you as soon as you pay for it. ::) ;D
Freddy