News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce, Chapter 3 - an AU RP, OOC Discussion/Sign up Topic.

Started by Faiyloe, October 05, 2014, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I'm considering rejoining. What happened to my character? Fell off the face of the earth? Or did you kill him... Hopefully you killed him or made some excuse. Er, and I'm sorry about my vanishing.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

He fell off the face of the earth but he was at the castle at the time so I can easily be amused that he just was not doing anything of interest during that time.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

I was going to start the next chapter tonight but I will wait for you to post your character up or decided to skip this chapter. would either of you (Russ and Alf) Like me to send you an update via PM on what has happened since you disappeard.

Rusvul

Please do. It has been quite some time since I... Diapered?

Oh. Disappeared. That makes more sense now.  ;) :P

Faiyloe

Really...  ::)

anyway um... let's see where did I leave off... t'iz late. I will wright my novel tomorrow.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

I need to catch Russ and Alf up with where we are in the RP... And I forgot to again. Sorry about that. I will see if I can get this up and ready some time this. 

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Oh right... I'll get the new chapter up before the end of the weekend.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

And the new Chapter is up!  ;D Oh and Rachel I was thinking David could start doing what he was paid to do and Orvil can send him on an infiltration mission of some kind.