News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The NFL thread.

Started by Søren, October 12, 2014, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite Team?

Bills
0 (0%)
Dolphins
0 (0%)
Patriots
2 (25%)
Jets
0 (0%)
Ravens
1 (12.5%)
Bengals
0 (0%)
Browns
0 (0%)
Steelers
0 (0%)
Texans
0 (0%)
Colts
1 (12.5%)
Jaguars
0 (0%)
Titans
0 (0%)
Broncos
0 (0%)
Chiefs
0 (0%)
Raiders
0 (0%)
Chargers
0 (0%)
Cowboys
0 (0%)
Giants
0 (0%)
Eagles
0 (0%)
Redskins
0 (0%)
Bears
1 (12.5%)
Lions
0 (0%)
Packers
0 (0%)
Vikings
0 (0%)
Falcons
0 (0%)
Panthers
0 (0%)
Saints
0 (0%)
Buccaneers
0 (0%)
Cardinals
0 (0%)
Rams
0 (0%)
49ers
0 (0%)
Seahawks
0 (0%)
I don't care
2 (25%)
What's the NFL?
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 13, 2014, 01:57:46 PM
Quote from: Delthion on October 13, 2014, 02:52:36 AM
Soren! You are now my eternal enemy!

I am a Colts fan! Let the so-called Patriots burn in their awful franchise!  ;D
Well, considering that Payton Manning is supposed to be friends with Tom Brady, can't be too much of an enemy, right?
Or are you mad about the Divisional game last year?

But Peyton Manning is with the Broncos now, and thankfully the patriots (they don't deserve a capital P.)  ;D are not doing well at all this year.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

I like the Patriots stricly because of the name.

*shrugs*

I'm not really attached to teams.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on October 13, 2014, 07:59:33 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 13, 2014, 01:57:46 PM
Quote from: Delthion on October 13, 2014, 02:52:36 AM
Soren! You are now my eternal enemy!

I am a Colts fan! Let the so-called Patriots burn in their awful franchise!  ;D
Well, considering that Payton Manning is supposed to be friends with Tom Brady, can't be too much of an enemy, right?
Or are you mad about the Divisional game last year?

But Peyton Manning is with the Broncos now, and thankfully the patriots (they don't deserve a capital P.)  ;D are not doing well at all this year.
Watch it. The Patriots are doing good this year, we are 4-2 just like you. We have our O-Line worked out, and because Brady is protected, we are winning games. (two so far between the Bengals and the Bills.) Brady had 361 yards, 4 TDs, and no INTs yesterday. So we are ok.
Your team is good to, I'm not trying to hate. I like Reggie Wayne and T.Y. Hilton. I thought it was funny (in a good way, not like "look at him he's stupid" way) that last year Vontae Davis called Payton Manning, Tom Brady. It deserved a chuckle.

I'm retired from the forum

Søren

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

Quote from: SilentSam on November 04, 2014, 06:01:42 PM
EAGLES!!!  :D :D :D :D
Sorry for the game against Green Bay.
Hey, the Pats are on a roll!

Søren

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 18, 2014, 06:32:44 PM
Quote from: SilentSam on November 04, 2014, 06:01:42 PM
EAGLES!!!  :D :D :D :D
Sorry for the game against Green Bay.
Hey, the Pats are on a roll!
......And then the Pats WON Super Bowl XLIX.
And last night was the first round of the 2015 Draft. Anyone like the picks? I was surprised Mariota went to Tennessee.

Luftwaffles

Mmm nice topic!

I like the Ravens, no special reason, I just like them. Hope they are doing well, I haven't seen a match in ages XD

Hey... is there a MLB thread?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

DanielofRedwall

I am going to resurrect this thread because this is now the second season in a row where I have actively followed the NFL, to the point where I now own a Chicago Bears hoodie. Being in neutral territory (Australia) I chose the Bears because Bears are one of my favourite teams + there is a song I really like called Chicago (by Sufjan Stevens). To clarify: I am not a bandwagon jumper, I chose them three seasons ago when they were rubbish, but at least it paid off this season somewhat, although we do really need a new kicker. :'(

Predictions for this year anyone? Personally hoping for the Rams to win, because I detest the Patriots (despite family connections to Boston), but I kind of think the Pats might win this year...
Received mostly negative reviews.

321tumbler

I don't follow the sport that actively, but since I seem to always hear a little news about all the sports, I might as well contribute. I do enjoy knowing when interesting things happen. Did you see that call in the one game yesterday (I forget which teams, but it was the earlier one)? It caused the crowds to riot.

As far as predictions, I have no clue, but I'd rather have the Rams win because I also don't like the Patriots.

Delthion

I hate the Patriots. But I feel like I'm part of the old guard and I want all this new blood to be put in its place. So I want the Patriots to win. Even as a Colts fan...what has my life come to? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Can I change my vote to "I don't care"? Please?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

What was it before? Why was it that then? And why has it changed?

The Skarzs

Basically, I've become disconnected from it, and don't care about any team.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.