News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What do you think of the fruit above you?

Started by The Skarzs, October 13, 2014, 09:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Simple: Name a fruit after you say something about the fruit the person above you posted.

Durian fruit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Finn!

Other than that, know nothing about it (other than that it's a berry and a member of family Ericaceae) ;).

Kumquats.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I've never tried a kumquat, but I hear they're very sour.

Starfruit?  (Very watery.  Very, very watery.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Hmm, I'm rather interested in trying that.

Jackfruit? (Looks like hell, tastes like heaven)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

I've heard of and enjoy grapefruit, but I didn't realize there was any sort of white grapefruit.  Sounds interesting.

Mandarin oranges?  (YUM!!!!!)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

The Skarzs

*Checks dictionary* Hey, that's actually a fruit! Now I want to try it.

Rhubarb?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Cornflower MM

If they taste ANYTHING like the plantain weed, then yuck.

Peaches?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Bliss!

@Rain, Red grapefruit is (you guessed it.) red and much sweeter than the white grapefruit. But that's pretty much the only difference between the two besides color.

Oranges?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.