Main Menu

Party for Skarzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Tam and Martin, October 19, 2014, 04:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Happy Un-Birthday Skarzles!

I felt like a party.......

*I am so tired.......*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Let's make it a Hero Party so I can make Winnie the Pooh references...  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But-but must make Winnie the Pooh references!!! HIP-HIP HOORAY FOR WINNIE THE POOH!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 19, 2014, 04:09:18 AM
._.

Um. . . Yaaaayyyyy. . . ?
That's the spirit! PARTY! *Pushes a random kid off their chair*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Amber

*Throws confetti everywhere* Paartyyy!!!!

Delthion

Must...must...make...Winnie...the...Pooh...references!

Izeroth

You shall not bee allowed to bear witness to that monstrosity of a movie! References are for honey-brains!

Delthion

But first to prove he is worthy to have a party he must go to the Tree of TERROR!!!!!

Izeroth

Sorry, I don't want to be the one to tell you about this, but the tree of terror was chopped down in 2009 to make -gasp- loose leaved paper! Nooooooooooo!

Delthion

Then he needs to find a heffalump and make it his very own!  ;D

Izeroth

Delthion

No, you're wrong. Not a weasel, a woozle!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.