News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Identity Revealed

Started by Rogue Duck, October 20, 2014, 03:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

I have only been here for a short time, But I have a feeling its not Skarz :D, And yeah, It is kinda crossing the line....  :-\
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

Sorry Blaggut, no one thinks this is funny.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

That is not Scarzs I have spent enough time teasing him to know that he would never do something like that.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Yeah, and he spelled his own name wrong, it's not Skarzs.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Blaggut

Ugh, I was hoping this mystery would last until it could be solved in the Castle Of The Mods RP..  :-\

And no one though it was funny?
~Just a soft space boi~

The Mask

Ehhh. Not really. Sorry Blaggut.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

I suggest that we throw Blaggut in the dungeons!!

*starts wielding a pitchfork and trying to incite a mob*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Looks like things just got interesting. 
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

I DISBAND YOU IN THE NAME OF THE HIGH INQUISITION! *Begins chanting incantations*

Delthion