News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Identity Revealed

Started by Rogue Duck, October 20, 2014, 03:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

You said pitchforks and mobs... Disband... Yeah.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

rachel25

*grabs Blaggut and chops his head off*

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Blaggut on October 21, 2014, 03:15:59 AM
Ugh, I was hoping this mystery would last until it could be solved in the Castle Of The Mods RP..  :-\

And no one though it was funny?

Actually, it was kinda obvious, and it wasn't really funny. Sorry, buddy.

Izeroth

We demand payment for this grevious offense! Guards, get him!

rachel25

*sticks Blaggut's head on a spike, then cements spike to London Bridge*

Delthion

But then..."London bridge is falling down, falling down! London bridge is falling down! My fair lady."  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

We need a topic of sustanance......

Delthion

Tam and Martin

Delthion

I have just discovered the amazing fun of GIFS!