News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Song of the Explorer

Started by Delthion, November 06, 2014, 04:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

OOC-
If what I'm thinking is going to happen does happen, this will be pretty amusing  :D

IC-
"What, you can't swim?" Stellan teased, watching Gorelan and his crew using the lifeboat to get to land whilst he and the three stoats paddled on their own, eventually reaching the shore.
"Oh, get in the water, old lad! I thought you were a pirate?" The marten taunted, shaking out his fur so that it puffed out, sending small, crystal-like droplets flying this way and that.
He would never accept a crewmember that couldn't swim!

Conrad the Painless

Gorlean's fur bristled in anger. "Get your muskets ready, I'm gonna kill those fools!" he muttered to one of the rats next to him as he jumped off the craft and began to swim towards shore, a cutlass in his teeth.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Ashleg

Stellan shook his head and gave Gorelan a look of discontent.
"Oh, what a  pity! I thought this was to be a peaceful meeting, Friend, so why's it come to this?" His voice had a mocking edge to it.

Conrad the Painless

Goreland muttered through teeth and curved cutlass alike as he stood upright out of the shallows and walked onto the beach. Upon taking the sword out of his mouth and shaking the water from his body, he spoke. "No one taunts me and get's away with it," he said, "your 'plans' for peace were doomed from the start!" Gorelan now stood with a sword grasped in each paw, and even more attached to the sash around his waist and on his shoulders. He glanced at the small craft with his vermin, who were eagerly trying to watch the confrontation and fill their muskets with powder at the same time. The onlookers on the ships also watched silently.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Ashleg

"You're literally soaking," Stellan said through a laugh.
He straightened up and smiled conceitedly, showing his golden teeth a little bit. "Aye, yes, but I wasn't taunting you! T'was a simple game to make you get over here faster. Am I right?"

LT Sandpaw

Ivan blinked though his long glass as the two vermin closed to fight, he smiled slightly.
"Well I think their pirates, hoist all canvas and get us out into the main we'll easily outrun any beast trying to chase us. Also see if you can signal to Onoirath if the other vessel is coming, it's not hosted anchor yet and if it gets trapped on the shore by pirates then there will be a problem." He scanned the beach again doing a slow pass with the spyglass. "You know I think those two are going to fight." he said to no one in particular.
At the prow of the Surf Rider a squirrel balanced, waving a flag to signal to the Prince Charlie which was a hundred or so meters ahead, It was a red flag to signal danger.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

One of the stoats nodded hastily and stepped back.
Stellan sneered at him. "What, are you scared of a little fox? 'E's probably jus' a landlubber. Doesn't even know how to dry off..."

Conrad the Painless

Quote from: Scartooth on December 10, 2014, 10:48:34 PM
"You're literally soaking," Stellan said through a laugh.
He straightened up and smiled conceitedly, showing his golden teeth a little bit. "Aye, yes, but I wasn't taunting you! T'was a simple game to make you get over here faster. Am I right?"

Gorelan shivered with rage and from the cold of the sea. "Enough talk, are you going to send your beasts to kill me, or must I fight through them to get to you?" He said scornfully, trying to buy time to think of a plan of attack. No, can't circle of corner them, there's too many.....this might end badly, unless I play my cards right....

Ashleg

Stellan examined his dagger. "As I said before, I lack the intention of slaying you. If I had wanted you dead, you would've been gullfood earlier." He looked up and grinned dangerously. "Unless, that is, you provoke me."

Conrad the Painless

Gorelan stomped his foot in anger. "FINE! What is it that you want, you vile scum?" He threw down a sword in his rage, wich clattered to his side.

Delthion

Onoirath looked at the ships, they seemed to be peaceful for now, but he stood ready to give the order to advance, but for now, he ordered them to halt. "For now, it looks as if they are fighting, let them destroy themselves."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

"What do I want?" Stellan echoed, eyes glinting. Gorelan's sudden rage amused him.
"Oh, let me tell you. I want Salamandastron. What do you want, hm?"

Conrad the Painless

Gorelan sighed and leaned on his sword impatiently. " And if I refuse, would that count as provoking you then?" He asked, feeling quite frustrated.

LT Sandpaw

OOC:
Quote from: Conrad the Painless on December 10, 2014, 10:09:10 PMwho were eagerly trying to watch the confrontation and fill their muskets with powder at the same time. The onlookers on the ships also watched silently.
I don't know for certain, but I don't think there's guns or muskets or anything powder, warfare related. Delthion is there guns?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

OOC: Only the most basic of guns.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.