News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Disney World On Fire!?

Started by CaptainRocktree, November 07, 2014, 03:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Well the title kinda explains it, A couple of Days ago WDW's (Walt Disney World) newest attraction the 7 Dwarf Mine Train based off of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs caught on fire!
It was a small fire caused by the Disney firework show, Since it was so windy the firework turned the wrong direction and the ash from it caught some decorative equipment on fire!
Luckily the ride was stopped, and evacuated. No one was hurt but it was quite an embarrassing moment for Disney!

Here are a few pictures posted by people at Disney during the fire!

Heres one with the fire trucks in Disney!

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

The happiest place on earth just got a tad scary...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Blaggut

I wish I was in The Dwarf Mine.
~Just a soft space boi~

CaptainRocktree

@Skarz Well since no one was hurt, Then not really! I found myself chuckling a little when I heard the news, I mean Disney World on fire, really?  :D

@Gonff That about sums it up!

@Blaggut :P, R.I.P Blaggut Died in a Fire at Disney....
J.R.R Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

Disney World just got way more interesting! Maybe they should incorporate the whole "ride catching on fire" thing in somewhere... Make things a bit more interesting...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

W0NWILL

My folks were in Fantasy Land when that happened(I think; I wasn't there). At the very least, dad said they rode it a couple times, wanted to go again, but couldn't because it was burning.

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: W0NWILL on November 07, 2014, 08:53:20 PM
My folks were in Fantasy Land when that happened(I think; I wasn't there). At the very least, dad said they rode it a couple times, wanted to go again, but couldn't because it was burning.
Yeah, fire is usually a pretty good deterrent against riding it again.

I'm retired from the forum

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

CaptainRocktree

@Sam Since no one was hurt, I agree with you ;D
J.R.R Tolkien