News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Saddest moments

Started by Søren, November 13, 2014, 05:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

What are your saddest moments of the Redwall series? I think Martins relationship with Rose, that one really was sad to me.
How about you?

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

Meh idk really, but I guess when Abbot Mortimer dies?  :-\
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Stonepaw's death. Or perhaps Rose's.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Brinty

Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

The Skarzs

Finnbarr Galedeep's death; he was awesome.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

pretty sure this is a duplicate topic. I think there was a topic just like this in the General Boards.

But anyway, definitely the end of Loamhenge (don't wanna spoil it) If you've read it, you know the part i'm talking about!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Søren

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 21, 2014, 12:14:00 AM
pretty sure this is a duplicate topic. I think there was a topic just like this in the General Boards.

But anyway, definitely the end of Loamhenge (don't wanna spoil it) If you've read it, you know the part i'm talking about!
Opps, your right. But that thread hasn't been active sense 2011.
We'll see what the mods do, but it's a-ok if you want to lock or move this thread.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 21, 2014, 12:14:00 AM

Don't tell me what it is!, I'm reading Loamhenge right now   :D.
As for the saddest moments, probably When Shogg,Rose, And Finnbar died  :'(.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Captain Tammo

The end of Martin the Warrior was also a tear-jerker. Just the whole atmosphere of the ending, like what happened to this character? Or these guys? why couldn't he just STAY?!?! aaaaggghhh that was a really good ending, though. It really added some depth to Martin's character.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lady Ashenwyte

When Scragg, Methuselah and Rockjaw Grang died. :'(
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

Ah, yes. The end of Loamhedge. I was also sad when Veil died.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: Mask on November 29, 2014, 06:50:05 AM
Ah, yes. The end of Loamhedge. I was also sad when Veil died.
SHHHHHHH! Rock is still reading loamhedge.

Hickory

Maybe when Abbot Dural is in Ublaz's castle and is halucinating?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Pearls of Lutra spoiler
When Piknim died in St. Ninian's. Not only was it a pretty awful way to go, but all her friends watched her die, and her death was over one of the pearls. It seemed so useless, and it made me angry and sad, actually.
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That depressed me for a week actually.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.