News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: teh first one!

Started by Trigoma, June 22, 2011, 01:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

im going to be gone for a week. please keep the RP spam free ill see u all on saterday or later. cya!

@Anew= welcome to the RP! jump in were ever u want!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

@Anew Just to remind you, I just want to say that seasons are like years to the animals, as they don't live as long as humans so it would be unfair to make it years.
3 seasons would probably be a Dibbun! Still, you cna do what you like.  ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

James Gryphon

Unfortunately, I have reason to suspect that Redwall creatures don't seem to age at the same rates that their real-life equivalents do, but we'll never know for sure because the Redwall timeline tends to be so vague about when exactly things take place. I suspect it's about right for ferrets (looking at Swartt Sixclaw's life), and thus probably other creatures of similar lifespans as well, but it seems likely that mice live too long -- up to twice as long as they actually do in the wild, or even in domestic care. It sort of works if we use the house mouse instead of the wood/field mouse, and then assume the maximum possible life span, but those assumptions are obviously flawed, so.  :-\

Thus, in the absence of details about aging, I wouldn't use any specific numbers for a RP age; just come up with a vague "stage of life" description and that's likely to be good enough.
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I know. It's weird. ::) :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Alessandro Reinares

HeadInAnotherGalaxy,

I'm going for a while so can you take care of our hoard for now?

Thanks,

Crantor

SaberTruth

Three months = one season; four seasons = one year.
The four seasons are: spring, summer, fall, winter.
Hope this helps.
Saber Truth

James Gryphon

I made a long post here about the seasons; since it isn't directly related to this RP, and might lead to a productive dialogue (that would benefit all RPs and fan fiction), I'm posting it as a separate topic in "General Discussion".
« Subject to editing »

Anew

Thank you guys! This has helped a lot. :D)

Trigoma

hey guys im back now. sorry for my absence!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

hey i'm joining in this is my beast

name balock
age 17 seasons
speices hare
occupation wanderor
about balock he carries a katana and loves cheese
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

rakkety tam

sorry other occupation kicks vermin but on his free time

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

rakkety tam

DanielofRedwall

Instead  of double posting, click on "modify" above your post to change your original post and add different things.

To answer your question, click on an RP and read it to get what you do. OOC means out of character and BIC means back in character, just so you know.
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 19, 2011, 04:54:22 AM
Instead  of double posting, click on "modify" above your post to change your original post and add different things.

To answer your question, click on an RP and read it to get what you do. OOC means out of character and BIC means back in character, just so you know.
thx