Main Menu

Come here if you are in the cellars.

Started by SilentSam, November 23, 2014, 12:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Totally not in the Cellars.  I mean, like, when am I ever in the Cellars?  That's a ridiculous place full of ridiculous people!  Why would I hang out there?  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

I know, right? I'm never going to talk to those people. *judgmental glare*

Rainshadow

Yeah, they're so weird and they make too many references to too many different fandoms.  *Joins Izzy-chan in glaring judgmentally at the other members*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I agree! Especially the people who make random LOTR references, I mean come on! Who wants to hear that?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

And those anime fans?  Yawn!  Can you say boring?

Conrad the Painless

Pfft, who needs the Cellars when you have the Main Hall, or Cavern Hole? At least people have productive conversations there! -Glares at the inhabitants of the Cellars-
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

Izeroth

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

Out of my way, rodent scum! Go back to the oak tree where you came from!

Delthion