News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The topic where pumpkin pies are loved and appreciated.

Started by Izeroth, November 24, 2014, 10:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Come to me, all ye pumpkin pie supporters! We shall hold against the hatred of TJ and Rain!

Wylder Treejumper

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH! PUMPKIN PIE FOR THE WIN!!!

We have the best Thanksgiving tradition ever! No one has room for pie after Thanksgiving dinner, so one night around that time we just make like 25 pies and eat just pie! We call it the Greedy Pilgrim Feast...  ;D This year we are making 13 pumpkin pies.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

We make two pumpkin pies every year, and we always end up having a piece for breakfast the next day.

Pumpkin pie is the only kind of pie my brother is; I cannot believe how picky he is when it comes to food.
I can taste the pie right now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

I say that we storm Rain's fortress and free all the pumpkin pie makers! WHO'S WITH ME?

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Then let us go into their thread, and show them that we will not be ignored!
CHAAAARGE!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryy5U2mNTJU#