News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hiag's Torture Chambers!!! (Now Open!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, December 01, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

... Violence. What did he ever do to you?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

Nothing. But he can't torture anyone if he's being tortured, now can he? >:D
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Booklover

So, you don't want him to torture anyone because torture us wrong, so why torture him?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Masika iz zuddenly grabbed from be'ind by tentaclez comin' from zummat 'izzin' inzoide o' an iron maiden, vhich begin tae drag 'er backvardz intae it* Ah reckon Ah forgot tae mention zat zere are variouz . . . creaturez loomin' in variouz placez in ze Chamberz. Me apologiez.

*Dizappearz from ze previouzly mentioned Frozen room viz a 'pop', und reappearz back in ze main room likevoize viz a 'pop'* Zince vhen did Ah e'er need a door..?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Mara the Wolf

*Hydra appears and destroys the tentacles*

Hey, I magicked that room to inescapable!
Fursonas:

Dannflower Reguba

*Cleans all the chambers while the members are away*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ebantu the Kararehe

Did you clean the torture devices out of here as well?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

I figured that's what he looked like.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Masika on March 30, 2021, 10:51:07 PM
*Hydra appears and destroys the tentacles*

Hey, I magicked that room to inescapable!

Zere are innumerable ozer zin'z in ziz Univerze bezoidez magic. *Ze tentaclez become an incorporeal mizt, und zuz zurvive ze Hydra, und zen zolidify again und pull it intae ze iron maiden az vell, und zen zere iz ze zound o' it bein' eaten*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Mara the Wolf

...You do realize there's very few ways to permanently kill Hydra, as she grows two heads for every one lost, right? I'm no mythology expert, but it's kinda basic that'd you have to try something like cutting the heads off and cauterizing the stumps, dropping boulders, petrification...Eating is highly unlikely to work, 1.) because Hydra has multiple heads and you'd have to get past all those, and 2.) I could be wrong here, but I recall Hydra having poisonous breath or blood...

QuoteAccording to Hesiod, the Hydra was the offspring of Typhon and Echidna. It had poisonous breath and blood so virulent that even its scent was deadly.

Anyway...

*Magicks out of Iron Maiden*
Fursonas:

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Masika on April 02, 2021, 05:25:46 PM
...You do realize there's very few ways to permanently kill Hydra, as she grows two heads for every one lost, right? I'm no mythology expert, but it's kinda basic that'd you have to try something like cutting the heads off and cauterizing the stumps, dropping boulders, petrification...Eating is highly unlikely to work, 1.) because Hydra has multiple heads and you'd have to get past all those, and 2.) I could be wrong here, but I recall Hydra having poisonous breath or blood...

QuoteAccording to Hesiod, the Hydra was the offspring of Typhon and Echidna. It had poisonous breath and blood so virulent that even its scent was deadly.

Anyway...

*Magicks out of Iron Maiden*

But Ah never zaid vot vaz in zere, und vot it iz capable o'...