News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

My Random Kirby Pictures

Started by Coobreedan, August 23, 2011, 10:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Kirby's Dreamland 3 is just pure awesome.

Here's another picture!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Hey! Post some more pictures! Pweeeze? I like them. Kirby's awesome.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Oke-dokey! 

Here's Kirby from the anime:

Here's one of his enemies, the mad king Dedede:

Wheelie Rider:

Parasol:

Burning:
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I would NOT like to meet Kirby when he's in his Burning form. He looks angry!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

So cute! I like Mad King Dedede. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Here's one of Kirby's very worst enemies, Zero.

Zero is pure evil, and sends his army of Dark Matter (below) to invade planets.

Eventually, Kirby collects lot's of Heart Stars to form the Love-Love Stick. Kirby kills Zero by firing loads of love hearts into Zero's eye.

Despite his embarrassing death, Zero mysteriously returns as Zero Two a long while later. By then, Kirby has a new weapon: his friend's Crystal Gun. With the gun, Kirby kills Zero again by firing the energy of all of the legendary Crystal Shards into his eye. Owww.

Zero falls into darkness, but all is not lost. Dark Nebula, his most trusted Dark Matter, had just escaped from King Dedede's prison....

Blaggut

Mwahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha this is ALL the way at the back mwahahhahahahahahahahaha no one can stop this post! FERRET MEAT CANDY!!!
~Just a soft space boi~

Gonff the Mousethief

\
silly Kirby don't eat Mario! he tastes like mushrooms!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.