News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All I want for Christmas.

Started by Elizebeth, December 14, 2014, 02:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Ummm. . . . . . ... I dunno, colored pencils? More Redwall books? I have noclue what I wat for Christmas. HOLY SALT IT'S IN ELEVEN DAYS! I GOTTA WRAP! I GOTTA BAKE!

Rainshadow

A violin and a Wacom Bamboo Splash Pen Tablet (CTL471), as well as new pencils, a new sketchbook, and a heavy duty clipboard with a little storage bin thingy inside it.  (I found an awesome metal one that I really want, 'cause my current art clipboard is breaking.  It's, like, 8 years old and made of pretty cheap plastic, so... yeah.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Elizebeth

My mom teaches violin, so if your interested let me know!

Elizebeth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 14, 2014, 03:54:57 PM
Ummm. . . . . . ... I dunno, colored pencils? More Redwall books? I have noclue what I wat for Christmas. HOLY SALT IT'S IN ELEVEN DAYS! I GOTTA WRAP! I GOTTA BAKE!
What is Holy Salt?? ???

BlueRose

It's kinda like holy cow, Liz. Just an expression of surprise.

Also, there is a button that says "modify" on the top right hand corner of your posts, so you can say things you forgot without double-posting.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

@Rus: Sounds great; my brother is building one too with a friend who knows a lot about computers/put together his own supercomputer.
D: You're my brother's second life. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Real redwall abbey, and my two front teeth *Sniggers*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Kitsune

Nothing in particular. Maybe just time to be creative.

Ungatt Trunn

Is a flame thrower too much to ask for?

Life is too short to rush through it.

BlueRose

If you get to ask for a flamethrower, I want a sonic screwdriver.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

Hate to burst your bubble but... Flamethrowers are illegal and sonic screwdrivers don't actually exist.

BlueRose

Hush, Rus. Your boring world means nothing to me.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 20, 2014, 10:17:03 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but... Flamethrowers are illegal and sonic screwdrivers don't actually exist.
Y u crush a little boys dreams??? You insensitive codfish!  :'( ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.