News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Metroid Prime Discussion

Started by Coobreedan, August 23, 2011, 09:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

The Light Armor picture is from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. U-Mos gives it to you so that you can get through the Sky Temple and beat the Emperor Ing.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

metroid other M was stupid samus was a overdramatic wimp compared to the just kill and be done with it samus
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Dannflower Reguba

So far I've enjoyed Other M, but Maybe that's because I never played any others.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

It was good, I just didn't like how she had to wait for permission to activate her Varia feature. Who cares about obeying orders; she was dying from heat exposure! She should've just activated it without waiting for Adam's permission. Other than that, it was a good game. Let's not forget that she was younger in that game. In the Trilogy, she's older, more experienced, and battle-hardened.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

good point, still she was overdramatic

Bragoon

As a rule, I think it doesn't hurt for a main character not to talk.  If they talk, they're prone to whining, or acting like an annoying jerk, but Samus, Link, Pokemon characters, and many others have gone years without saying a word.  Surely it wouldn't hurt just to leave them alone.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

eualaia

yeah, i mean in the legend of zelda link only makes noise when he gets hit or attacks, he doesnt natter on all the time

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

eualaia

back to metroid if there hadnt been as much cutscenes and talking in other M i would be happier!

overall best metroid game is 3 - corruption

Bragoon

No way, Metroid Prime is the best.   :P

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

eualaia

1 2 and 3 are and forever will be the best

Tannsrall

1 is just plain awesome, 2 was scary at points , and really confusing 9any one know were to get the power bomb?) 3 was an amazing story line and the best overall.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: eualaia on March 24, 2012, 03:04:15 PM
back to metroid if there hadnt been as much cutscenes and talking in other M i would be happier!

overall best metroid game is 3 - corruption
yea. Other M DID have a few to many cutscenes for me... I want to try the prime trilogy so bad!

Nightfire

Quote from: eualaia on March 23, 2012, 04:19:59 PM

Of course, when you consider it, the guy who was practically her father literally sacrificed himself to save her. She had a right to be overdramatic in that scene.

Anthony Higgs was my favorite character. I loved how in the beginning, Lyle is trying to hard to break through the door. Anthony gives a not-so-subtle hint to Samus, and BOOM! She just obliterates the door. Then Adam looks ticked, and Lyle looks impressed.  :D

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Nightfire on March 29, 2012, 12:12:10 AM
Quote from: eualaia on March 23, 2012, 04:19:59 PM

Of course, when you consider it, the guy who was practically her father literally sacrificed himself to save her. She had a right to be overdramatic in that scene.

Anthony Higgs was my favorite character. I loved how in the beginning, Lyle is trying to hard to break through the door. Anthony gives a not-so-subtle hint to Samus, and BOOM! She just obliterates the door. Then Adam looks ticked, and Lyle looks impressed.  :D
That guy was so hilarious! Too bad he had to die :'( :'(