News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A Fox's Fate Sign-Up

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, December 15, 2014, 04:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the crew to go to redwall?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

LT Sandpaw

Anything you want me too do with Moken specifically?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Unimaginative

Just to note, Stent's crutches are of the Lofstrand type, and thus look like this
Crutches
[close]

Just made of wood rather than aluminium and leather straps for the forearm band.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

@Sandpaw: Not really, but I'll get Marshall over there soon.
@Han: Ok, pretty good crutches. Cool idea!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cluny the Scourge

Name:radvar
Species:Squirrel
Weapon: Sling and double bladed a axe
Description:Radvar is a quick, athetic, spy who is deadly with a sling and axe. This squirrel is a record breaking jumper and a climber. Raised a orphan Radar is fighter who will rather die than lose a fight.
Hobbies:
Personal Story:

Cornflower MM

Just so y'all know, I'm out of this RP for now. . . . My apologies. *Bows* Have fun!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cluny the Scourge on January 06, 2015, 06:57:03 PM
Name:radvar
Species:Squirrel
Weapon: Sling and double bladed a axe
Description:Radvar is a quick, athetic, spy who is deadly with a sling and axe. This squirrel is a record breaking jumper and a climber. Raised a orphan Radar is fighter who will rather die than lose a fight.
Hobbies:
Personal Story:

Um, maybe you should PM Gonff first, to see if the RP is still open.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

It's fine Lord Ash, He's my friend from school, he just needs to finish the sheet then he will join.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 07, 2015, 01:37:52 AM
It's fine Lord Ash, He's my friend from school, he just needs to finish the sheet then he will join.

Oh, okay then. Enjoy the RP! :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Unimaginative

I've been trying to get some of my friends to join the forums. I got Guyle the Barbarian and my sister to each make about one post total.  :-\
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: HanNorwood on January 10, 2015, 02:17:28 PM
I've been trying to get some of my friends to join the forums. I got Guyle the Barbarian and my sister to each make about one post total.  :-\

Just shove Lord Brocktree in front of them and make them start reading it.  ;D

The Mask

I might not be able to post for a few days, think of it as Garen wandering through the forest. Sorry about that!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gonff the Mousethief

It's fine Mask! Enjoy your time away!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

Delthion

I don't really have anything to do until the next day.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Guys, could we please try to keep this going?

I personally think that we should wrap up the conversation between Gonff and Ash's characters, then do a time-skip.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien