News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Ashleg

Roscoe bristled as he watched the newcomer speak to Arya.
He placed his paw atop his dagger.

Cornflower MM

"I'm Arya. It's nice to meet you, Arlane." Arya replied to the otter, lowering her sword.

Lady Amber

"The same to you," Arlane replied. Her eyes moved to Roscoe. "Who's he?" she asked, indicating the weasel.

Ashleg

Roscoe snorted, throwing his paws up defensively.
"'Who's he'," He sneered, "... pff, too good t' ask me directly?"

Lady Amber

Arlane grinned. "Maybe," she said. "What is your name, may I ask?"

Ashleg

Roscoe started playing catch with his dagger again.
He sneered. "Oh, y'want me name, huh? It's Roscoe, but yer too good fer that, apparently." He paused, looking Arlane up and down.
He snickered. "Say, d'you have any valuables wi' 'cha?"

Cornflower MM

Arya rolled her eyes. "Well, I think I'll stick with calling you Rude Weasel. And, really, do you think she'll tell you that? Not unless she wants to get robbed." Arya said with a snort.

Lady Amber

"Yeah, why would I tell you?" Arlane said. As an after thought she added, "I don't have any valuables, by the way."

Ashleg

"Fine. Though I don't believe ya.."
Roscoe huffed and folded his arms, glaring at Arya, then Arlane, and back.
"M'kay, I understand that ya like me so much that you just had t' give me a nickname, but can't ye pick a better one? I'll cut the 'Rude Squirrel' joke if'n you call me Roscoe..."

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte was walking to Redwall Abbey, which he heard was famous for its hospitality, he could almost see it, but then he heard some conversation. Going to the bushes, peered over them and was shocked. A weasel with a squirrel and an otter, why, such unsavoury company must be removed! He took out a javelin from his pack and threw it at the weasel with a loud "Sentou Kaishi!"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Roscoe schreeched and flung himself to the ground at the last moment when something flew over his head.
His heart thumped wildly.
"What the heck??" He snapped, hands still on his head. "Who's shouting? What language is that?!"

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte got up, drew his sword and held it to the weasel's throat and "Watch your words, weasel, or you'll find yourself snake food! I speak the worthy language of Nihonese, and now, state your name and a reason why I shouldn't gut you here and now or you'll find yourself crow meat!" he said.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

Roscoe trembled. He could do literally nothing, because if he stood up the sword would certainly kill him, plus the fact that he was still scared silly.
"W-well, fer one, 'tis the second time today somebeast's threatened t' kill me...Er, Sir... An' why would ya d-d-do that? It's freaky, uhm, ya Noble Badger, S-Sir..."
He squirmed uneasily and glanced at the maidens standing to the side.
Don't just stand there, do something! he thought.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte  "What is your name, rank and purpose you weasel! he roared.

Ashleg

"This is so unnessecary!" He cried, "T-the name's Roscoe, I've got no r-rank, I live alone!"