Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Russa Nodrey

"The Flitchaye are a band of weasels, if they find us they will kill us; that is all you must know at the present. We must get to the Abbey before it is too late," answered Thorn.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

"And leave innocent beasts in the lurch? In my land, the punishment for such acts is suicide." he said.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

"The life of one vermin is not worth much, and if they did capture him, he is already dead," Thorn grated.
Freddy

Lady Amber

"He's a living creature all the same," Arlane argued. "We should at least see if he's alive, and if he is, we should try to rescue him. We also need to warn everybeast at Redwall."

Lady Ashenwyte

"Justice must be served, quickly, the fastest of us must be sent to warn the abbey, and as for me, I'll go and save that vermin, whoever wishes to follow me may to so." he said and moved to the direction the sounds were coming from.

Lady Amber

Arlane wondered what to do. She was pretty fast and could get to the Abbey quickly, but then again, the thought of sneaking past weasels to rescue somebeast sounded sort of...fun. She put her paw on her dagger. "I guess I'll come."

Lady Ashenwyte

"Alright then, hurry up, I'll take some out with javelins" he said.

Ashleg

Roscoe sighed and rolled his eyes. "They might overlook me since according t' Arya, I'm a runtish weasel, too, so's it'd be easy fer me t' slip past 'em an' help you guys find that stoat or whatever..But I'd need something in return! Heheh."

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte turned around and tossed the weasel a trinket. "Here, take that you greedy vermin, now, you either go to the Abbey or go with us to destroy the Flitchaye."

Lady Amber

Arlane snorted when she saw Ashenwyte toss Roscoe the trinket. "Vermin, they'll do anything as long as there's something in it for themselves," she muttered under her breath.

Russa Nodrey

Thorn pondered his options, he knew what the right thing to do was, but he didn't want to do it. He held a deep hate for all vermin, yet somehow he felt sorry for Gridjaw. He sighed. "I'm coming."
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

"Alright then, any other beast will go to the Abbey!" Saying so he continued walking to the place.

Lady Amber

Arlane followed Ashenwyte, wondering what would happen next.