News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Lady Amber

Arlane threw a couple of javelins, and stabbed any Flitchaye that came to close with her dagger. She then retreated with the others towards the Abbey. I hope the badger's alright, she thought.

Hickory

Asher had reached the fringes of Mossflower long before the others. Her kept a sharp look  out for Flitchaye, arrow notched to bowstring. "C'mon, Thorn, hurry up. If thoe Flitchaye reach here..."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Casta ground his teeth in frustration, the fools were trying to fight hundreds of the weasels and they had forgot the worst part. Sighting in on his target he dropped from the trees on several of the creatures carrying some large barrels.
Stabbing his dagger though the eye of the closest he preformed a series of thrusts driving the barrel carriers away from their charges. They screamed angrily summoning more of their comrades. Snatching up a discarded spear Casta pried open one of the barrels, a sickly green vapor escaped forcing many of the nearby Flichaye away. As Casta opened a second barrel struggling to hold his breath, the masses of angry Flichaye threw their spears.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Asher saw the green mist rising. He raced back to the scene, a wet cloth held over his mouth as her drew his dirk. "time for some close range fighting!"

Ashleg

OOC-
Wowie..I missed a lot.

IC-
Roscoe caught the trinket in his right paw and stuffed it in his pocket, then proceeded to follow the others but slid back behind a tree.
He peered out at the fight and gasped, "Ohh, so they meant really runtish weasels. Like children! Pfff...an' is the ole' badger dead? Heheh..."

Izeroth

Gridjaw lay where the badger had dropped him, too stunned to move. Why would the woodlanders possibly want to save him, of all beasts? In Gridjaw's past experiences, badgers had never helped him.

Gridjaw got up, tore the gag from his mouth, and looked around. The Flitchaye were approaching, it appeared, and were driving the woodlanders into the red fortress. Gridjaw ran after the woodlanders, hoping they wouldn't stop him from entering the fortress.

Lady Amber

Arlane was breathing heavily. She paused for a moment to catch her breath. Looking back at the weasels close behind, she forced herself to keep moving. They were close to the Abbey now; they could make it.

Hickory

Asher ran into the Abbey, just noticing Gridjaw sneaking in. He ignored his presence  and turned to fire one last shot at the Flitchaye before running to the walltops.

OOC: scartooth, now might be a good time to introduce  the AbbotAbbess

Russa Nodrey

Thorn ran after the others into the abbey, the abbeydwellars must have seen them coming and opened the gate.
Freddy

Ashleg

OOC-
Should I play the Abbot?

IC-
One of the Flitchaye popped out of the bush and whacked Roscoe over the head. He screeched and chased after the others.
"Wait for meeee!"

Hickory

Asher looked scornfully at Roscoe, then turned his attention toward the Flitchaye. He yelled down to Thorn, "Thorn! Get up here, we need to hold the Flitchaye off so the Abbeydwellers can close the gates

OOC: Abbot. By the way, I  might be gone for a day or two, so I won't be posting.

Lady Amber

Gasping for air, Arlane ran into the Abbey. She started helping the others close the gates, fervently hoping that they could close them in time.

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte saw nothing but a green fog, but then, a voice compelled him to wake up before being lost to the smell, a smell that compelled him to wake up. Slowly, he opened his eyes and bellowed.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Thorn ran up the stairs leading to the walltop, he pulled an arrow out of his quiver and shot it throug a weasel's neck. He reach back into his quiver, but was surprised to find that it was empty. "Asher, I need more arrows."
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte stood up, slowly but surely, seeing the Abbey under siege, he roared and his milky white eyes turned into a deep crimson. Picking up his sword, he ran to the Abbey.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.