Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Ha ha! *jumps in appearing pool*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

*Throws cherry pit poison into the pool*  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!  *Sits happily on cherry pit Throne of Win*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

This topic doesn't seem to have acquired the popularity of the last one.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Aye. Or maybe...the last one started out like this!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

No, it's just awkward now.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Only 983 pages left to go. Spam ten spammy spam posts here every day and you'll get there in no time.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

[Spammy spam post involving cherry pits]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »