News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Invade!!!

Started by SilentSam, December 20, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Revives Long Patrol* Onward chaps! Eulalaliaaa!!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

oh, so frightened, we're being invaded, I'll just use THE GIANT SUPERLASER DEATHSTAR IN THE BASEMENT!!!!

(I knew kotir had a secret)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Destroy this thread! Fire at will!

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

*Raises sword* Go, my Riders! Fight for Rohan! *Immediatly gets knocked over by random Nazgul*

Delthion

Will you ally with the power of Starfleet?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Starfleet is nothing compared to the power of the force.

Kneel, ha ha ha ha, kneel be fore me, Gruven Zann Taggerung! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

-Last words of Gruven

SilentSam

*destroys the long patrol*
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Izeroth

*destroys the rogue crew*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Charges with a hundred thousand badger and elephant riders* Not this time, charge! * Charges*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Sam they are powerful but they shall surly fall to our power.
*ODST Units drop into the battle and begin firing* Charge for the Sam ARMY, Take the Abbey!!!!
*Flood swarms into the abbey turning even the best warriors to the side of the Sam's* With our Flood allies we will be unstoppable HAHA! What are your orders Sam!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

SilentSam

Take hostage the dibbuns! Take hostage anyone important! If they are not, or don't cooperate, KILL THEM!
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Hickory

Cortana, activate Halo.

*Sprays bullets across room, sequentially wounding sam in the progress*

SilentSam

Help... me... *faints* *Samuel calls everyone to retreat and takes Sam* *Samuel takes wand and mortally injures Sagetip and Izeroth, and destroys Ashenwyte*
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

BadgerLordFiredrake

This battle is rather confusing...

Who shall I attack?
baby turtle forever