Martin And Matthias Figures?

Started by Coobreedan, August 24, 2011, 10:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

I was looking through the shop and it said:

QuoteBuy the Bungo, Laterose and Grumm figurines together for additional savings! Postage and packing charges still apply.

This includes only the Bungo, Grumm and Laterose figurines. Martin and Matthias are not included.

And it sounded like their were figures of them two! Does anyone know anything about this?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

They were originally made, but the store ran out of them, they were obviously very popular!

I've always wanted to buy one of thes figures, but the prices scare me away...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Martin and Matthias figures! SOLD OUT?! NOOOOOO!

Ooooh I found 'em of Google Images.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

Awww! That's definitely something I would consider buying if they weren't sold out.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Osu

I've known about them but never thought about getting one for myself. Perhaps they can be found on ebay?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Nope. I looked for them on ebay. Not a single figurine. Maybe I didn't look hard enough...

Coobreedan

I didn't see any Redwall Figures on eBay, not even Grumm, Laterose and Bungo.

Osu

Hmm... I did some searching myself and couldn't find anything. Sounds like something you'd have to chance over at a garage sale. Shame. :/

Redwall Musician

That is Rose. I wanna a figure. I'd keep it on my desk.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Lutra

Wow, I was expected porcelain or something of that sort...those are actually really nice!  I wonder if its a plaster mold with a felt covering. Too bad nobody can find them.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Osu

Guess that means I'll have to make my own. :'(

Ahh, well, there weren't any hares, anyway. I took a ceramics class way back in high school - if I ever figure something out and get a digital camera, I'll show you guys. XD

Or maybe playdoh. Ideas, ideasssss...

Redwall Musician

Playdoh! That is an idea. Hmmmm. To bad my dad disowned all playdoh. Y'all know, getting playdoh in your hair, all over the rug,..... Yeah, the list goes on. We really had "fun" when we used playdoh!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

They're incredibally rare, apparently. Might buy one, despite the price...

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Redwall Musician on August 29, 2011, 09:57:01 PM
Playdoh! That is an idea. Hmmmm. To bad my dad disowned all playdoh. Y'all know, getting playdoh in your hair, all over the rug,..... Yeah, the list goes on. We really had "fun" when we used playdoh!

Heehee. Same thing happened at our house...The last straw was when my sister fed some to the dog...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy