News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Deja vu, Anyone?

Started by The Skarzs, December 28, 2014, 04:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

So yeah; let's talk about deja vu.
I get it a lot. A LOT. Just a few minutes ago, I feel like I relived a moment big time.
Anyone else have this? If so, how bad?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Deja vu happens when the Matrix messes up.

Oop. Saw the same cat twice.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

BadgerLordFiredrake

I have this happen semi-frequently, but I've never subscribed to any conspiracy theories and whatnot about it.
baby turtle forever

The Mask

It happens a fair bit to me but but I've kinda of gotten used to it. Sometimes I can predict when a Deja Vu is going to happen. I have no idea how that works.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Cornflower MM

MatthiasMan

Deja Vu happens to me all the time. It happens so often it's scary. It's simetimes weird because I have Deja Vu of having Deja Vu. It's the craziest paradox I've ever felt before.

Faiyloe

It will happen some times especially having deja vu about having deja vu. What I find more creepy Is the fact that I seem to be able to some time predict what people are going to do or say before they do it...  :P it is a little disorienting at times. It only works on people who I know well but I am not really sure how I know, I just know on a subconscious level... Dose that count?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

You asking me? :P
And yeah, I've had the "deja vu about deja vu" before; quite creepy, actually.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 28, 2014, 11:37:16 PM
It will happen some times especially having deja vu about having deja vu. What I find more creepy Is the fact that I seem to be able to some time predict what people are going to do or say before they do it...  :P it is a little disorienting at times. It only works on people who I know well but I am not really sure how I know, I just know on a subconscious level... Dose that count?
I think that just goes with the territory of spending a lot of time with someone. When I'm with a person I know really well, there are many times we each can tell exactly what the other is thinking before either of us says or does  anything, just like you described. Sometimes to the point where we can give an answer to a question that hasn't been asked or reply to comment that hasn't been said. It's a little weird at times, but not Deja Vu. With one, you're basically predicting what will happen; with the other you feel like you're actually reliving something.

Personally, I almost never experience Deja Vu, like maybe just a time or two a year. Given that it's so infrequent for me, I think it's kind of cool whenever it happens. But I can see how it could get very old, very quick if it were to happen often.

Faiyloe

Some times I will get it in dreams and I am unsure weather I am remembering something from another dream from real life of something my mind just fabricated on the spot.  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Mask

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just part of some intricate dream.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

The Skarzs

. . . :P Can I not think about that? Dang.
Yeah, that's a pretty weird thing to think about.

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 29, 2014, 04:33:15 AM
Some times I will get it in dreams and I am unsure weather I am remembering something from another dream from real life of something my mind just fabricated on the spot.  :P
Indeed.

@Mask: My brother and I have been living in close proximity from each other for fifteen years: We tend to walk and do things in unison and know exactly how and what the other is thinking.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Twin telepathy! Except...without the twins,

MeadowR

Yeah, I get it every so often - such a strange experience!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014