News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 27, 2015, 01:39:54 PM
Quote from: Delthion on December 27, 2015, 06:15:29 AM
*BUMP!!* So seriously...who is my serious voter? Because no one lets pranking go on this long. And it has been consistent...all of these things lead me to believe that it is serious and I really want to know who voted for me!

IT WAS I, MY LOVE.

*GIGGLES*

Delthion

So you and Ash voted for me? Then I know all of my voters...all of them pranks or ways to see the poll results... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

Wait, what?  I didn't vote for you.  I just found Ash's post funny.

Delthion

Sorry, for some reason I thought that this was the SFC...weird...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on December 30, 2015, 01:13:16 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 29, 2015, 03:59:57 AM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on December 29, 2015, 03:38:49 AM
Are we talking about the same Kylo Ren? Because I would not consider that guy the epitome of attractiveness- unless you're into Snape, maybe.
*looks up Snape*  Ren looks nothing like him. ::)
Grease his hair and give him a few years, and you won't be able to tell them apart.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Banya on December 31, 2015, 01:03:52 AM
I get to be a tenderloin in a tophat.  Well, wrap me in bacon.  It'll solve your problems.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on December 28, 2015, 06:01:11 PM
I will never have kids. Babies scare me. But if I do, I would force them to read the Redwall series... and name them all after ingredients in nachos ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

"Tortilla Chip, stop! And for you, Fake Cheese, don't bully Salsa!"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

The question is: ARE THEY DELUXE NACHOS?!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 10, 2016, 01:22:16 AM
*door is flung open*

The Brotherhood of Steel is here. Submit and you will be spared. We mean no harm.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 10, 2016, 01:36:50 AM
"Submit and be spared" and "we mean no harm" are not really copacetic.

I laughed out loud at Jet's comment. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dotti Dillworthy

Mother duck: ?I?m only buying one box so you all best agree on something or we leave the store right now and no one gets anything

The Skarzs

"Goldfish." "Croutons!" "No, bread crumbs!" "Goldfish!" "I want a soggy sandwich. . ." "Hey, what about me?" "GOLDFISH!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.